Zoo animals!!! The following list provides common animals that live in the zoo arranged in alphabetical order. This wonderful list will help you improve and expand your English vocabulary.
A zoo is a place where wild animals are exhibited to the public at least seven days a year. There are special rules for keeping animals in a zoo.
List of Zoo Animals
Zoo Animals Examples
- The alligator had been in quarantine for a few weeks at the zoo.
- The bear exposed its teeth in a muffled growl.
- The camel had such a long neck.
- Those are the moments when the cheetah can creep slowly forward.
- In the past eight years, the elephant population in Africa has been halved.
- In my family, I am flamingo in the flock of pigeons.
- It’s a giraffe. It has a long neck.
- We have already seen in vitro fertilization of both a panda and a gorilla.
- I found the length of a sea snake, the value of invaluable, and the square of a hippo.
- You mean you get the hyena, and I choose between the hippo and the giraffe?
- Suddenly, he found a lizard window to his desk, he saw the iguana extremely happy.
- The wombat and kangaroo are both marsupials in Australia.
- The koala is the most popular animal in this zoo.
- The lion is often called the king of the jungle.
- What’s the difference between an ape and a monkey?
- I always think panda is one of the most adorable bears.
- He talks like a parrot and just repeats what he heard.
- Many scientists blame global warming for the decrease in penguin populations.
- He admitted a lack of motivation and a feeling of sloth.
- The snake hissed and attacked me, but I still stood unmovingly, then it crawled away.
- She has a tattoo of a tiger on her shoulder.
- Some species of turtle can remain underwater for 24 hours.
- His great walrus mustache curved above his beaming mouth.
- The quagga was a strikingly beautiful variant of the zebra.
Last Updated on December 2, 2023