YMMV Meaning!!! What does YMMV mean? YMMV is common English language slang used in conversations. It can be used in both uppercase and lowercase and their meaning is same.
What does YMMV Mean?
YMMV is generally used as a chat acronym for “your mileage may vary” which means the result will be different for an individual person.
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary
In simple words, it is a common slang used by companies selling a product or providing services. It is mainly used when answering a technical question to a customer.
You may see this abbreviation used in chats, technical support forums, and social media.
- Their first album is better, but of course YMMV.
- I thought the shaving cream worked really well, but YMMV.
- You Make Me Vomit
- Your Monkey May Vote
- Your Method May Vary
- Yam Mild Mosaic Virus (virology)
- Yikes! My Moneys Vags
- Young Mens Macho Vehicle
- Your Market May Vary (advertisements)
- Your Managers Mood Varies
Other Terms Relating to “Mileage”
- MPG: Mileage Power And Gearing
- FLM: Food Labor And Mileage
- NMR: National Mileage Register
- QRH Does my frequency vary?
- HMV: High Mileage Vehicle
- SMV: Super Mileage Vehicle
- MMV: Mileage May Vary
- 54K: Air-Mileage between Paris and Burgundy in Kilometers
- AMAP: Approved Mileage Allowance Payments
- KLV: Karlovy Vary, Czechoslovakia
- TMU: True Mileage Unknown
- UMV: Ultimate Mileage Vehicle
- OM: Official Mileage
- JMB: JAL Mileage Bank
What does YMMV Stand for? | Infographic