Whom vs Whose!!! In this article, we learn the difference between Whom vs Whose in English and how to use them correctly.
How to Use Whom vs Whose
How to Use Whom
Whom is an object pronoun like “him“, “her“, “us”,… We use WHOM to ask which person receives an action.
- Whom did you choose for our team leader?
- She’s the woman whom I met in Greece.
- To whom did she send the book?
- He took out a photo of his son, whom he adores.
How to Use Whose
Whose is a possessive pronoun like “her“, “his“, “our“,… We use WHOSE to find out which person something belongs to.
- Whose keys are on the kitchen counter?
- Whose name is after yours on the list?
- That’s the man whose house was burned down.
- She’s an artist whose work I really admire.
Differences between Whom and Whose | Infographic
When to Use Whom and Whose