There are many different ways to say goodbye in English. Below are the most common goodbye synonyms you should learn. They will help you improve your conversation skills.
Ways to Say Goodbye
Other Ways to Say Goodbye
- All the best, bye.
- Catch up with you later.
- I hope to see you soon.
- See you soon!
- I look forward to our next meeting.
- Bye for now!
- I must be going.
- I’ve got to get going.
- Take care!
- I’ve got to go now.
- Talk to you later!
- It has been a pleasure, we’ll speak soon.
- Have a nice day!
- It was nice to see you again.
- See you next time.
- It was really great to see you, catch you later.
- It’s been really nice knowing you.
- Nice to see you.
- See you later!
- I’m looking forward to seeing you soon.
- Stay in touch.
- I’m off.
- Take it easy!
- I’m really going to miss you.
Goodbye Synonyms Examples
- I hold nothing against them and I wish them all the best.
- Bye-bye! Have a pleasant journey!
- Go on ahead. I’ll catch up with you later.
- Farewell until we meet again!
- Bye Bill! See you next week.
- See you soon, I hope!
- Bye for now! I’ll catch you later.
- Anyway, I must be going now.
- Now, what about that shopping list? I‘ve got to get going.
- Take care! I’ll be thinking of you.
- I’ve got to go now, but I’ll meet up with you later.
- I’m running late, so I’ll talk to you later.
- Goodnight, Becky. Sweet dreams.
- Have a nice day at the office.
- I’ll stop by and see you next time I’m down your way.
- Nice talking to you. Bye.
- “It’s so nice to see you,” said Charles.
- So do I. See you later. Keep in touch.
- Anyway, we must stay in touch.
- I’m going to take it easy this weekend.
Goodbye Synonyms | Infographic
Cool Ways to Say Goodbye