Water Sports!!! There are many different types of water sports. They are paddling, boating, rowing, board diving fishing, parasailing, snorkeling, sailing, scuba diving, … So, what are the aquatic sports that you must try once? What is your favorite?
List of Water Sports
- Horse Surfing
- Kayak Surfing
- Snorkeling with Whales
- Underwater Scooter
- Sea Walking
- Snuba Diving
- Underwater Hockey
- Sub-wing Diving
- Jet Surfing
- Barefoot Water-skiing
- Cliff Diving
- Raft Rodeo
- Flyboard Flying
- SUP Yoga
- Jet Boating
- Extreme Water Ironing
- Water Polo
- Cage Diving
- Ice Swimming
Water Sports Examples
- Aquatic sports include swimming and rowing.
- Popular water sports include swimming, surfing, and water-skiing.
- Payable activities are available including massages, banana boats, parasailing, sea walking, etc.
- Unless your scuba diving equipment is up to standard, do not use it.
- The center also offers courses on Saturday nights to prepare newcomers for windsurfing, lifesaving, and snorkeling.
- Everyone wears a life jacket while kayaking.
- We spent the day on the beach but it was too cold to go swimming.
- Bungee jumping, skydiving, and cliff diving are the most common.
- You can actually go parasailing at Walt Disney World.
- Water-skiing is one of the newest in the family of sports.
- Fishing is the main source of livelihood for many people in the area.
- Let’s go snorkeling. OK. I’ll get my mask and flippers.
- They went canoeing in the wilds of Canada.
- What are the basic individual skills of a water polo player?
Aquatic Sports Names | Infographic
Last Updated on January 19, 2021