Types of Trucks!!! Are you searching for different types of trucks in English? In this lesson, we list them all out here.
Types of Trucks
List of Truck Types
A truck or lorry is a motor vehicle designed to transport cargo. Trucks vary greatly in size, power, and configuration; smaller varieties may be mechanically similar to some automobiles. Below is the useful list of truck types you may not know.
- Semi-Trailer Truck
- 18-Wheeler Truck
- Tank Truck
- Flatbed Truck
- Garbage Truck
- Dump Truck
- Panel Truck
- Box Truck
- Platform Truck
- Fire Engine
- Mobile Crane
- Log Carrier
- Refrigerator Truck
- Tractor Trailer
- Pickup Truck
- Cement Mixer
List of Trucks Examples
- Nowadays, container semi-trailer truck, as the major tool in road transportation, plays an increasingly important role.
- The tanker took on 200,000 barrels of crude oil.
- The garbage truck collects garden waste every two weeks.
- A dump truck full of dirt will go with the cement truck.
- The flowers were delivered in a panel truck.
- Police ordered the driver to get out of the minivan but he refused, Beams said.
- The terrorists parked the van with its deadly cargo in a dark alleyway.
- The firemen reeled out the hoses from their fire engine.
- We are interested in mobile crane with a lifting power of over 35 ton.
- That afternoon in the grocery store parking lot I saw a man unloading frozen turkeys from a refrigerator truck.
- The site was now quite deserted, with only one tractor-trailer still parked alongside the truck.
- The driver of a pickup truck crossed the center line and struck us head-on.
- In addition, the Secretary drove the tractor on sundry duties.
- It is forbidden to turn the forklift at high speed.
- A cement mixer agitates the cement until it is ready to pour.
Different Types of Trucks | Infographic
Different Types of Trucks You May Not Know