Types of Trucks!!! Are you searching for different types of trucks in English? In this lesson, we list them all out here.
Types of Trucks
List of Truck Types
A truck or lorry is a motor vehicle designed to transport cargo. Trucks vary greatly in size, power, and configuration; smaller varieties may be mechanically similar to some automobiles. Below is a useful list of truck types you may not know.
- Semi-Trailer Truck
- 18-Wheeler Truck
- Tank Truck
- Flatbed Truck
- Garbage Truck/ Recycling Truck
- Dump Truck
- Panel Truck
- Box Truck
- Platform Truck
- Fire Engine
- Log Carrier
- Refrigerator Truck
- Tractor Trailer
- Pickup Truck
- Cement Mixer/ Concrete Mixer
- Mail Truck
- Backhoe Loader
- Crane Truck
- Flat Bed Truck
- Front Loader
- Fuel Truck
- Road Roller
- Skid Steer Loader
- Truck (US)/ Lorry (UK)
- Tow Truck
- Front and Backhoe Loader
- School Bus
- Airport Fire Truck
Types of Trucks with Examples
- Nowadays, container semi-trailer truck, as the major tool in road transportation, plays an increasingly important role.
- The lorry clipped the rear of a tanker and then crashed into a second truck.
- A to B sections 1 – 8 pm daily and the prohibition a large flatbed truck traffic exceeded.
Garbage Truck/ Recycling Truck
- The garbage truck collects garden waste every two weeks.
- A dump truck full of dirt will go with the cement truck.
- The flowers were delivered in a panel truck.
- Police ordered the driver to get out of the minivan but he refused, Beams said.
- The terrorists parked the van with its deadly cargo in a dark alleyway.
- In recent years, We have exploited more than 100 kinds of automobile products, covering a series of platform trucks, dump trucks, storehouse bar vans, box wagons, and chassis.
- The firemen reeled out the hoses from their fire engine.
- That afternoon in the grocery store parking lot I saw a man unloading frozen turkeys from a refrigerator truck.
- The site was now quite deserted, with only one tractor-trailer still parked alongside the truck.
- The driver of a pickup truck crossed the center line and struck us head-on.
- In addition, the Secretary drove the tractor on sundry duties.
- It is forbidden to turn the forklift at high speed.
Cement Mixer/ Concrete Mixer
- A cement mixer agitates the cement until it is ready to pour.
- The backhoe loader is a new type of construction machine and its working equipment is a special eight-bar mechanism.
- Like a bulldozer, it plowed rock off the ocean crust that was descending and piled it into hills along its edge.
- Currently, our factory mainly produces cement mixer, powder material truck, crane truck, truck, chemical liquid …
- Others include an excavator for working in marshland and a catamaran for excavating river crossings.
- Products of front loader and backhoe equipped to large and medium-sized tractors are mainly sold to the districts in Asia, America, Europe, Australia, etc.
- A road roller is used in making and repairing roads.
- We were getting more and more uncomfortable as we jogged along in the back of the truck.
- Actually, things got a little weirder when the tow truck driver showed up.
- He also became a great favorite with the occupants of the local school bus, which passed his garden gate twice daily.
- The weary town crew, unable to start the frozen diesel engines of their snowplows, were the only other customers.
Different Types of Trucks | Infographic
Different Types of Trucks You May Not Know