Types of tables!!! Are you searching for tables? Below are different tables with different styles and varieties.
Types of Tables
Names of Tables
- Table tennis table
- Accent table
- Picnic table
- Console table
- Bar table
- Writing desk
- Drink table
- Patio table
- Side table
- Dressing table
- Card table
- Dining table
- Ping pong table
- Ottoman table
- Conference table
- End table
- Computer desk
- Work table
- Pub table
- Billiard table
- Coffee table
- Folding table
- Round table
- Drum table
- Changing table
- Bedside table
- Refectory table
- Optical table
- Pool table
- Foyer table
- Foosball table
- Gateleg table
- Trestle table
Types of Tables with Examples
- They sat together at the end of his redwood picnic table.
- Scarlett caught up her wide straw bonnet from the console table and jammed it on her head.
- Dining chairs surrounded the breakfast bar table which was covered with the debris of a champagne breakfast.
- I had no writing desk before. I did my homework on a bench.
- He then picked up the second envelope from the side table.
- The dressing table set is made of ivory and there are bottles of hair wash and rose water.
- The old man sat playing solitaire at a card table in front of the stone fireplace.
- She left the envelope on her dining table while she prepared her evening meal.
- Ministers from all four countries involved will meet at the conference table this week.
- Pay attention to what you’re doing as you place your glasses on the end table.
- At first, I kept my work papers piled on the bedroom floor and used a little computer desk on rollers.
- I don’t want all these files cluttering up my desk.
- Old silver heels have been abandoned under a work table in favor of scruffy penny loafers.
- A children’s playroom and a billiard table are available at Hotel Gletscherblick.
- He extracted several glossy prints and spread them out on a low coffee table.
- I have a hibachi and a folding table.
- In the kitchen, there was a round table with a vase of flowers on it.
- I set up the bottle on the bedside table and a fresh pack of cigarettes.
- There was a long refectory table round which sat seven young men, all in the same red-coat uniform.
- The pool table was the only piece of furniture in those two rooms.
- There was a soldier behind a desk which was really only a trestle table with a grey blanket on it.
Types of Tables Infographic
Names of Different Types of Tables