Types of skirts!!! Are you looking for different types of skirts? There are many more skirts out there in the world and a really stylish lady needs to know them all. Below are A-line, bubble, peplum, broomstick, bell, pencil, maxi and mini skirts, and others.
Types of Skirts
Skirt is one clothing item that every girl owns and will never go out of fashion. Skirts come in various cuts, lengths, and styles.
Names of Skirts
- Micro Miniskirt
- Box Pleated
- Knife Pleated
- Hip Pleat
- Buttoned Straight
Examples of Skirt Types
- Belted suit and long slim-line pencil skirt with split, in raspberry, teal and black, ￡69.99.
- John wonders Mary never wears a miniskirt.
- She was dressed in a maid’s cap, a pinafore, and a bright smile.
- This is a fitted bodice shape with an A-line skirt.
- Maria wore a layered white dress that rustled when she moved.
- Tara, clad in a tight yellow leotard and matching ruffled skirt, bowed deeply amidst the applause.
- For example, skirts are designed in many styles, such as a-line, tubular, dirndl, flared and pleated.
- You can’t wear that – maxi skirts have been out for years.
- She was wearing a sarong and several garlands of flowers.
- She was wearing one of those skirts that’s slit up the front.
- She was wearing a fashionable knee-length straight skirt, a silk blouse in a vivid jade-green, and slender-heeled shoes.
- Iris wears a funky party dress made from plastic bubble wrap and tulle.
Types of Skirts Infographic
Different Types of Skirts with Picture
Last Updated on November 16, 2020