Types of Plants!!! Below is the list of some types of plants. This interesting list shows only common names of plants because scientific names are very hard to remember and probably not what you find.
Types of Plants
List of Plant Names
- Green Algae
- Peace Lily
- Spider Plant
- English Ivy
- Rubber Plant
- Sago Palm
- White Lily
- Golden Pothos
- Mass Cane
Examples of Types of Plants
- I’m so glad I planted that spindly little magnolia tree 20 years ago.
- The rocks near the river were covered with moss.
- Now it’s choking with thick green algae.
- My favorite houseplant is the peace lily.
- It is an attractive tree – fern with high ornamental value.
- Countless people swear that ginkgo has changed their lives.
- I told uncle I was putting three hundred on Daffodil.
- He moved to the far end of the living room and boiled a small young spider plant.
- The wall was covered with English ivy.
- The problem is exacerbated by the increase in conifer plantations.
- There is a small evergreen shrub on the hillside.
- It is a perfect location for a cactus.
- The next winter, the fir tree was chosen for a Christmas tree.
- My lookout tree is red spruce.
- The leaves of the giant rubber plants bounce up and down.
- Could you give me some information on cherry laurel, sago palm, and Elaeagnus?
- He bows silently and hands her a single white lily.
- Golden pothos plants are easy to care for and can thrive in most homes.
- The Mass Cane delivers bright and variegated foliage to low-light interior spaces.
- The mixed juice of pumpkin, Lycium, and aloe was used to produce complex fruit wine.
Common Types of Plants | Infographic
Common Names of Plants in English