Types of Fashion Styles!!! There are many different types of fashion styles (classic, bohemian, minimal, street, eclectic, trendy and others). Do you know what your style is? In this article, we have provided a list of different types of fashion styles in English with examples for each item.
Types of Fashion Styles
Names of Fashion Styles
- Funny Rock
- Girly Glam
- Boho Chic
- Preppy/ Girly
- Goth Glam
- Sports Wear
- Casual Chic
- Garconne Look
- Geeky Chic
- Business Casual
- Hip Hop
- Haute Couture
- Office Wear
- Girl Next Door
Examples of Fashion Styles
- Their wedding was a very classy affair.
- He was trying to be really cool and trendy.
- He had a few one-week affairs with preppy college-students.
- Jean felt more comfortable in casual clothes
- Punk clothes seem to be coming into fashion again.
- I’m with the skater boy. I said see you later boy.
- Now, however, the hipster uniform is beginning to both bore and annoy people.
- I don’t know what to wear today, hobo.
- People had to wear formal evening dress to go to the Mayor’s party.
- You are looking at a brand new retro fun coaster set.
- She is an ordinary woman who could dress like a tomboy.
- When choosing smart or business casual bottoms, women should wear khakis or black dress pants, knee-length skirts, or pant suits.
- Maternity clothes are more stylish than they used to be.
- Women in white boots, short shorts, and frilly cowgirl outfits kicked up their heels on it.
- She wore a flamboyant drop-dead designer dress for the occasion.
- Actually even Grunge fashion became a history, its influence has infiltrated through the trend.
- The biker was dressed in full regalia, with shiny black leather and lots of chains.
- Physique, skin qualities, tallness, shortness, personas are generally large ways to care for the right cosplay fashion for yourself!
- She has so much money, she only ever wears haute couture designer clothing.
- She wears her clothes with chic.
- She’s quite shameless about wearing sexy clothes at work.
Types of Fashion Styles Infographic
Different Types of Fashion Styles in English