Different types of doctors! Learning the names of different types of doctors and medical specialists in English with examples and ESL infographic.
Types of Doctors
Different Types of Doctors
- General Practitioner
- Family Doctor
- ENT Specialist
- Plastic Surgeon
- If their pediatrician is telling them to wait, that their child will outgrow it, the parents know better.
- When the neurologist repeated the test on the right side, the patient saw that hand normally as well.
- This would allow dermatologists to concentrate resources on patients who need the technical support available in hospitals.
- The anesthesiologist, holding a Styrofoam cup of coffee, flirted with the nurses while I lay there.
- She saw a psychiatrist who used hypnotism to help her deal with her fear.
- Gail said her gynecologist tells her all the abnormal cells are gone for now.
- I must ask the dentist to fit me with some new teeth.
- He is reputed to be the best heart surgeon in the country.
- They called in a psychologist to give an independent opinion.
- Take the incurably sick dog to the veterinarian and ask him to put it away.
- I’ve been thoroughly examined and the cardiologist has advised me to have coronary angioplasty.
- Yet epidemiologists in many countries have independently evaluated possible methods of transmission and have reached the same conclusions.
- He was ambitious to be recognized as a physiologist as successful as his father.
- Once his work-up came back unrevealing, the urologist suggested a cystoscopy.
- A swollen optic nerve found by her optometrist led to the discovery of the tumor.
- This is exactly how a radiologist relates a case to those he saw in the past.
- The plastic surgeon diagnosed my illness as rare bone disease.
Types of Doctors Infographic
Last Updated on November 16, 2020