Types of bread!!! Bread is the staple food of the world but in the different parts of the world, it is made differently, called differently, and used differently. Below is the list of 35 different types of bread from around the world with ESL infographic.
Types of Bread
List of Bread Names
- White bread
- Brown bread
- Whole grain bread
- Sprouted grain
- English muffin
- Rye bread
- Hamburger bun
- Hot dog bun
- Swiss roll
Types of Bread with Examples
- There were heaps of fresh baked white bread on the tables, gobs of butter, pots of marmalade.
- He had a hangover, so he ordered a sandwich to settle his stomach.
- Brush 12 slices of focaccia with olive oil.
- He poured another cup of coffee, finished the last croissant.
- Would a carrot crumpet make you feel better?
- He broke the biscuit in half and handed one piece to me.
- The food will be samosas, chicken curry and rice, and naan bread.
- Good morning, Miss Bruce. A loaf brown bread as usual?
- She picked up her fork and got a one-inch square of pancake off his plate.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with boiled rice and warm pitta bread.
- Like countless other mornings, I ordered a bagel from the toaster.
Whole grain bread
- Parents were sent weekly and coupons for brown rice, whole grain bread, and other healthful foods.
- A bowl of high-fiber, multigrain cereal, lots of strawberries, and low-fat milk on top.
- Pan-grill a slice of sourdough bread until toasted, drizzle with olive oil and cover with melted dark chocolate.
- Toasted English muffin topped with ham and a poached egg and hollandaise sauce.
- We have a hard roll, soft roll, and rye bread. Which one would you like?
- When he visits, he bakes us loaves of pumpernickel bread.
- When you place a hamburger bun on the table and then lift it.
- She is eating a donut, and the powdered sugar makes more spots on her dress.
- Would you like a roll and butter with your soup?
- I picked up a breadstick and began nibbling on the end, measuring his expression.
- I thought I’d dress up the frozen pizza with a few extra tomatoes and olives.
- Are we going to eat pretzels or are we going to eat?
- Place the coco dough on the butter dough and roll up like a swiss roll.
- She broke off a piece of baguette, spread it with butter and jam, stuffed it into her mouth.
- Fresh and acidulous wine with a fine scent of white flower, grape, and brioche.
- Would you like some apple pie for dessert?
Types of Bread Infographic
Different Types of Bread in English