Types of beans!!! Beans are one of the most perfect foods out there. There are so many different kinds! Here is a useful list of different types of beans.
Types of Beans
Different Types of Beans
Here’s everything you need to know about beans and legumes. They’re not the same.
- Split pea
- Red lentil
- Roman bean
- Aduki bean
- Light red bean
- Black bean
- Mung bean
- Black-eyed pea
- Split mung bean
- Mixed bean
- Pink pea
- Kidney bean
- Puy lentil
- Yellow split pea
- Flageolet bean
- Pinto bean
- Marrowfat pea
- Green lentil
- Green pea
Types of Beans Examples
- Or, how about veggie chili or a bowl of minestrone or split pea soup?
- At least 320 guests are expected, dining on a largely vegetarian meal of red lentil soup, potato and eggplant salad, green curry prawns.
- We serve soybean milk or rice gruel instead of coffee and juice.
- You celebrate your birthday with taro, red bean, and lard.
- Heat a wok or heavy-based pan, add the black bean sauce and heat gently.
- Stir in the chickpeas and simmer for 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Mung bean soup is not only cool to quench their thirst, have heat-clearing and detoxifying effects.
- Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
- Season with salt and pepper. Divide black-eyed pea mixture between 2 serving plates.
- Add the kidney beans and a little water if required and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Pinto beans have the distinction of being one of the quickest beans to cook.
- My aunt makes a lovely green lentil soup.
- There were bowls of coleslaw and potato salad laced with green peas, buttered garlic rolls, and hard-boiled eggs.
Types of Beans Infographic
Last Updated on November 16, 2020