Tropical Fruits List! Tropical fruit is a type of fruits that includes many of the most popular and delicious fruits. Below is a useful tropical fruits list with examples. This list will help you know many fruits names and improve your English vocabulary.
Tropical Fruits Names
Tropical Fruits List
There is a list of 35 tropical fruits that you should try.
- Carambola/ Star Fruit
- Cashew Apple
- Custard Apple
- Dragon Fruit
- Passion Fruit
- Rose Apple
- Star Apple
Examples of Tropical Fruits
- Like ackee, cassava is a dietary staple in the tropics.
- Serve with slices of avocado and sour cream.
- She peeled off the skin of a banana for the child.
- She broke open the coconut and drank its sweet milk.
- The soft white pulpy flesh of ripe custard apple is intensely sweet.
- My brother does not like the taste of durian.
- They’re a cross between a grapefruit and a tangerine.
- We picked grapes in the south of France last summer.
- The guava and tomato have very small seeds.
- When traveling in the southern region, I ate jackfruit for the first time.
- I love to drink kiwi fruit juice.
- The taste of the lemon made her screw up her face.
- Oh, I seldom eat lychee and longan.
- Lychee is also a kind of hot fruits, so not eat too much at one time.
- There was a mango tree in Mr. Smith’s yard.
- The mangosteen is a small fruit with white flesh, popular throughout Asia.
- This muskmelon is soft and floury.
- He cut the orange into quarters.
- Blend raw papaya fruit to create a juice.
- Passion fruit is a very popular fruit.
- Drain the pineapple juice from the can into a saucepan.
- The pomegranate trees in the yard have borne fruit.
- Rambutan is a fruit originating in Malaysia.
- The fruit of the tamarind tree is high in B vitamins and calcium.
- The woman cut up the watermelon and shared it out among the four children.
List of Tropical Fruits | Infographic
Names of Tropical Fruits