Learn Snowy Weather Vocabulary in English. In this article, we will learn common words and phrases to describe Snow Weather in English.
Snowy Weather Vocabulary
These are useful words related to snowy weather and their meanings.
- Heavy snow/ deep snow
- Light snow
- Wet snow
- Melting snow
- Slippery roads or surface
Examples to Describe Snow Weather
- The snow showed no sign of melting.
- Heavy snow has caused total chaos on the roads.
- The sun shone fitfully and then light snow blew into our faces.
- The hail is lashing down on the roof.
- We couldn’t see anything because of the sleet and snow.
- They like to press wet snow hard to make snowballs.
- Melting snow floods the valleys each spring.
- The total rain and snowfall amounted to 50mm.
- The snowstorm will last till tomorrow afternoon.
- The blizzard was still raging outside.
- The crops were ruined by the late frost.
- The spring thaw caused the river to deluge the region.
- The train ran into a snowdrift.
- There was ice on the windows.
Snowy Weather in English | Infographic
How to Express Snow Weather