Another word for “show”!!! This page provides some common synonyms for the verb “show” in English. Learning “show” synonyms with example sentences to help show context for each word provided in this vocabulary overview.
List of Other Words for Show
Examples with Show Synonyms
- There are reports that Toyota will unveil a fuel cell car later this year.
- The starter waved a green flag to indicate that the race would begin.
- She took the offensive, challenging her critics to prove their allegations.
- I have tried to convey something of the flavor of the argument.
- The new manager obviously felt the need to demonstrate her authority.
- The exhibition gives local artists an opportunity to display their work.
- You must present your passport to the customs officer.
- It is normal practice not to reveal details of a patient’s condition.
- You have first got to motivate the children and then to teach them.
- She at last condescended to evince an awareness of his proximity.
- The city council refused to disclose details of the proposed traffic ban.
- These accounts are utterly incomprehensible. Can you explain them to me?
- You can sell it to them at a set wholesale price, allowing them to mark it up for retail.
- There are two other points to note from this graph.
- Police are still trying to establish the identity of the dead man.
- They refused to divulge where they had hidden the money.
- Please don’t take it amiss, if I point out your errors.
- The local council plans to introduce new regulations on parking.
- There aren’t any words to express properly all the wonder that I feel.
- Please describe to the court exactly what you saw.
- We must provide demonstrable improvements in health services.
- I will instruct my solicitor to proceed with the preparation of draft contracts.
Another Word for Show | Infographic
Other Words for “Show” with Example Sentences