Sea animals!!! A sea animal is any type of animal that lives in a body of salt water (like a sea or ocean), so starfish and krill are just as much sea animals as a whale is. In this article, we will learn about the many different types of sea animals with ESL pictures.
Sea animals can be categorized according to where they live in the ocean – floating with the currents, swimming in the water column, or living on the bottom.
English Vocabulary for Ocean Animals
- Hermit Crab
- Sea Anemone
- Sea Lion
- Sea Urchin
Examples of Sea Animals
- Angelfish has beautiful colors.
- The moment I mentioned the children he closed up like a clam.
- And the water is again perfectly blue, the gulls and cormorants fishing as always.
- The claws of a crab are used for grasping things, especially food.
- This cuttlefish has a horny internal shell like a pen.
- The dolphin catch was incidental to the fishing operation.
- A great big eel, one day, swam past and touched her.
- Which would you like, beef or fish?
- Why does the hermit crab have to change its home?
- A jellyfish is a spineless animal.
- The icebox was packed with beer and he’d prepared a lobster salad that he’d left on the ice.
- It is a small mollusk, the size of a mussel, that starts life as a tiny free-swimming speck of jelly.
- An octopus that is constantly changing color is a healthy one.
- In the silt, I join the first footprints on new land, of two deer and an otter.
- I enjoy eating oysters; it’s really delicious.
- The pelican has a very useful beak.
- The penguin walked to the exact center of her shrinking ice-floe and sat with her eyes shut.
- The boto is certainly credited with keeping away the flesh-eating piranha fish.
- Some people like to eat scallop.
- A hermit crab carrying a sea anemone around on its shell.
- We watched a dolphin, manatee, sea lion, and whale shows.
- A sea urchin is nestled in a coral formation off Bonaire Island.
- The seagull is depriving the puffin of its food.
- A seahorse can eat up to 3000 brine fish a single day.
- The whale dived to a depth of 300 meters.
Ocean Animals Infographic
Ocean Animals with Pictures
Last Updated on November 24, 2020