Pretty synonyms!!! There are so many pretty synonyms in English. Here’s a useful list of over 30 fantastic words you can use instead.
Synonyms for Pretty
These are romantic synonym words for Beautiful in English you should know.
Pretty Synonyms Examples
- What she said was fair comment.
- His eyes are his most striking feature.
- His mother was an elegant, cultivated woman.
- You have a cute son.
- He was with an attractive young lady.
- On television, she looks so glamorous.
- She’s got a lovely slim figure.
- That’s my new car. She’s beautiful, isn’t she?
- Her wedding dress was absolutely exquisite.
- You look really stunning in that dress!
- He’s not nearly as good-looking as his brother.
- Her voice has a pleasant tone.
- He has a thoughtful approach to his work.
- The staff is always courteous and helpful.
- On her wedding day, the bride looked truly radiant.
- Oh what an adorable little baby!
- Her movements were graceful and elegant.
- Regina is a truly foxy lady.
Synonyms for Pretty | Infographic
Pretty Synonyms – Interesting Synonyms for Pretty