OKAY Synonym!!! The word OKAY has many uses in American English. In this English lesson, we are going to explore some OKAY Synonyms.
OKAY Synonyms in English
The word “Okay” is a common word in a conversation. There are many synonyms words for Okay. This is a list of interesting Synonyms for OKAY for English learners.
- Green light
- Agree to
- Of course
- Okey Dokey
- Not bad
- Up to scratch
- No problem
- All right
OK Synonym Examples
Below are some OK Synonym examples:
- We must just agree to differ on this.
- Yep, it’s a sad story, thanks a lot for your sharing.
- Of course, I automatically said yes.
- Surely I’ve met you before somewhere.
- My brother will confirm what I have told you.
- “No problem,” he said jovially.
- Yes, what you say is right.
- All right, all right. I understand.
- OK. I’ll tell him that you called.
- That’s okay. Don’t worry about it.
Useful Synonyms for Okay | Infographic
Synonyms for Okay in English