Another word for “Oh my God”!!! There are so many ways to say “Oh my God” that you can use. Below are common ways for English students.
Oh My God Synonyms
Ways of Saying “Oh My God”
- Oh gosh!
- Goodness gracious me!
- Oh my!
- Holy moly
- For heaven’s sake!
- Oh Jesus!
- For the love of God!
- Gosh almighty!
- Shitting Hell!
- That is bare sick!
- Heavens to Betsy!
- Holy crap
- Oh my goodness!
- Oh boy!
Examples of Oh My God Synonyms
- Oh gosh, that was a bad time in my life.
- O.M.G! I’ve missed the train.
Goodness gracious me!
- “Goodness gracious me! ” exclaimed the Faun.
- Oh my, I think we’re going hunting.
- Holy moly. That must have been embarrassing.
For heaven’s sake!
- For heaven’s sake, turn down that music!
- Oh Jesus! That was scary.
- Blimey, what a lot of food!
For the love of God!
- For the love of God, tell me what he said!
- I know you’ve had a long day at work, but gosh almighty, is it too much to ask for you to take out the trash?
- Shitting Hell! I just broke that plate!
That is bare sick!
- That is bare sick! I’ve missed the train.
Heavens to Betsy!
- Heavens to Betsy! I forgot to turn off the iron.
- Holy crap! This video hit 10 million just in one day!
Oh my goodness!
- Oh my goodness, it’s nearly 12:30.
- Oh boy! That’s great!
Another Word for Oh My God | Infographic