Motorcycle Parts!!! In this lesson, you will learn the vocabulary for the different parts of a motorcycle with examples and ESL infographic.
Motorcycle Parts Vocabulary
A useful list of motorcycle parts and accessories:
- Gas tank
- Rearview mirror
- Front tire
- Turn signal
- Shock absorber
- Gear shift
- Brake lever
- Drum brake
- Brake pedal
- Clutch lever
- Disk brake
- Inner tube
- Back tire
- Exhaust pipe
Parts of A Motorcycle Examples
- The mechanic found a hole in the gas tank.
- I looked at myself in the rearview mirror.
- He rose from his seat and made for the door.
- The right front tire had a blowout.
- The muffler is inside the heat shield.
- Use the turn signals when turning or changing lanes.
- You want the financial system essentially to be like the shock absorber in a car.
- I like a racing bike with a gearshift.
- Bill clamped the horn to the handlebar of his bicycle.
- He is repairing the brake lever of an automobile.
- The brakes people usually use are disc brake and drum brake.
- The sound of the engine was growing more and more distant.
- The speedometer was rocking between 60 and 65.
- The front left fender was smashed and rubbing against the wheel.
- She pressed her foot down sharply on the brake pedal.
- She caught her skirt up in the chain of her bicycle.
- I use a headlight, taillight, reflectors, two mirrors, and an additional taillight for the trailer.
- He let in the clutch lever and we moved forward.
- The headlight on the near side isn’t working.
- The seats of their stools are woven rubber inner tubes.
- Picture a bicycle with a two-wheeled carriage in place of a back tire.
Parts of A Motorcycle | Infographic
Motorcycle Parts and Accessories