Motorcycle Parts!!! In this lesson, you will learn the vocabulary for the different parts of a motorcycle with examples and ESL infographic.
Motorcycle Parts Vocabulary
A useful list of motorcycle parts and accessories:
- Gas tank
- Rearview mirror
- Front tire
- Turn signal
- Shock absorber
- Gear shift
- Brake lever
- Drum brake
- Brake pedal
- Clutch lever
- Disk brake
- Inner tube
- Back tire
- Exhaust pipe
Parts of A Motorcycle Examples
- Find something to eat and fill up the gas tank and see what the day brought.
- I looked at myself in the rearview mirror.
- He rose from his seat and made for the door.
- The right front tire had a blowout.
- The muffler is inside the heat shield.
- Use the turn signals when turning or changing lanes.
- You want the financial system essentially to be like the shock absorber in a car.
- The reason of deviation phenomena in the course of gear shift is analyzed when the tracked vehicle is running straight-line.
- Bill clamped the horn to the handlebar of his bicycle.
- He is repairing the brake lever of an automobile.
- The brakes people usually use are disc brake and drum brake.
- The sound of the engine was growing more and more distant.
- The speedometer was rocking between 60 and 65.
- The front left fender was smashed and rubbing against the wheel.
- She pressed her foot down sharply on the brake pedal.
- She caught her skirt up in the chain of her bicycle.
- He asked the mechanic to rearrange the spokes on his bicycle.
- I use a headlight, taillight, reflectors, two mirrors, and an additional taillight for the trailer.
- He let in the clutch lever and we moved forward.
- There are disk brakes and drum brakes, many cars are disk brakes on both front and back wheels.
- The headlight on the near side isn’t working.
- The seats of their stools are woven rubber inner tubes.
- Picture a bicycle with a two-wheeled carriage in place of a back tire.
- Bullets were passing quite close overhead, and one ricocheted off a front mudguard.
- It was not until we felt the exhaust pipe scraping along the road that we realized there was something wrong with the car.
Parts of A Motorcycle | Infographic
Motorcycle Parts and Accessories
Last Updated on January 19, 2021