LMAO Meaning!!! This lesson shows the definition of slang LMAO and all the information related to it with some useful examples.
What does LMAO Mean?
LMAO is an internet acronym, abbreviation or slang that stands for “laughing my ass off”. It is indeed an interesting way to say that something is funny. You can consider LMAO a bolder version of LOL (laugh out loud).
LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off
This lang is used in situations where you’re uncontrollably laughing. It is used during chats and online conversations on forums, social networking sites, and chat rooms.
Mark: Did you see that funny youtube video?
Paul: LMAO, it was hilarious!
- Leave Me Alone, Okay?
- Laughing My All Out
- Love My Apple Orchard
- Laughing My Apples Off
- Laughing My Ankles Off
- Laughing My Arse Off
- Land Mail Art Object
- Low Mall Area Off
- Laughing My Anxiety Off
- Let’s Make an Offer
- Laughing My Arms Off
Similar Slang Words
- LOL: Laugh out loud
- LMFAO: Laughing my f*** ass off
- ROFL: Rolling on the floor laughing
- LML: Laughing mad aloud
- LMBO: Laughing my butt off
- ROGL: Rolling on the grass laughing
“Laughing My Ass Off” Synonyms
Laugh out loud
- She felt like a fool and began to laugh out loud.
I couldn’t stop laughing
- The movie was hysterical. I couldn’t stop laughing.
It was hilarious
- We thought it was hilarious when we first heard about it.
It cracks me up
- Gill’s so funny, she just cracks me up.
It was priceless
- You should have seen his face-it was priceless!