List of Emotions!!! Emotions are one of the main ways we communicate. There’s no doubt that emotions play a role in how we interact every day. Below is a list of over 130 words that are proven to induce certain emotions (
List of Emotions
Big List of Emotions
Below is the huge list of emotions in alphabetical order:
- Fed up
- Let down
Examples of Emotion Words
- He was doubtful about accepting extra work.
- I’m sorry to be so indecisive, but can I let you know tomorrow?
- I was unsure of the reaction I would get.
- Several people were crushed to death in the accident.
- I’m disgusted with the way that he was treated.
- I wish you’d stop playing that mournful music.
- He was an ambitious man with a strong personality.
- He knew I was energetic and dynamic and would get things done.
- He was the most tenacious politician in South Korea.
- We were charmed by the friendliness of the local people.
- All the staffs are enthusiastic about the project.
- She is optimistic about her chances of winning a gold medal.
- He is very temperamental and critical.
- I was late and he was furious with me.
- She was resentful at having been left out of the team.
- Dan felt strangely exhilarated by the day’s events.
- If you are passionate about something, pursue it.
- She was a splendid mimic and loved to imitate Winston Churchill.
- She’s very creative and always coming up with new ideas.
- I feel invigorated by all this fresh air!
- The new manager has strengthened the side by bringing in several younger players.
- She felt betrayed when she found out the truth about him.
- He’s only talking to her to make you jealous.
- He was wounded by a shaft.
- Please feel assured that we will abide by our promise.
- We were greatly encouraged by the support we received.
- He was successful in everything he did.
- He was terrified of going to hell when he died.
- We were overwhelmed by requests for information.
- She’s very insecure about her appearance.
- Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatly appreciated.
- He was befriended by an old lady.
- Employees are empowered to use their initiative to meet requests.
List of Emotions Infographic
List of Emotions in English
Last Updated on February 21, 2023