List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
- GERUNDS: Useful List of 50+ Verbs Followed by Gerunds in English
- Infinitives: 50+ Popular English Verbs Followed by Infinitives
- Reporting Verbs: Important List of 85 Reporting Verbs for ESL Learners
- List of Adjectives: Learn List of 200 Popular Adjectives in English
- List of Verbs: 100 Most Important English Verbs in Writing
- Noun Clauses: Definition, Functions and Example Sentences
- Collective Nouns: 200+ Most Important Collective Nouns in English
- Conjunctions List: Top 100 Popular Conjunctions in Sentences
- Linking Verbs: 14 Common Linking Verbs with Example Sentences
- Time Expressions: Using Popular Expressions of Time in English Sentences
A useful glossary of social media acronyms and abbreviations in English.
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
- Rainy Weather: Useful Words and Phrases to Describe Rainy Weather
- At the Doctor’s: 25+ Useful Phrases Used At the Doctor in English Conversation
- Talking on the Phone: 35+ Useful Expressions for Speaking on the Phone
- Funny Idioms: List of 25 Best Funny Idioms You May Not Know
- School Idioms: 15 Popular School Idioms in English
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- Words that Start with Z: List of 106 English Words Starting with Z
- Fruits and Vegetables: 100 Names of Fruits and Vegetables in English
- Words that Start with N: 220 Common Words Beginning with Letter N in English
- Words that Start with R: Large List of 320 Words Starting with Letter R
- Words that Start with L: List of 245 Common Words Beginning with L
- Types of Cake: 110 Different Types of Cakes You’ll Want to Try
- Words that Start with P: 315 Wonderful Words that Begin with Letter P
- Words that Start with O: 230 Powerful Words Starting with O in English
- Words that Start with K: 215 Useful Words Beginning with Letter K
- Words that Start with Y: List of 100+ Helpful Words Starting with Letter Y
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
- 180 Useful Synonyms Words List | IELTS Vocabulary
- Another Word for SCARED: 50+ Words to Describe You Are Scared
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.