List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
- No Sooner Than: When to Use No Sooner … Than with Useful Examples
- Subordinating Conjunctions: Useful Subordinating Conjunctions and Examples
- WH Questions: Useful English Question Words with Examples
- Abstract Nouns: Useful List of 100+ Abstract Nouns and Examples
- Not Only But Also: How to Use Not Only But Also Correctly
- Parts of Speech: 8 Parts of Speech with Example Sentences
- Passive Voice: Definition, Examples of Active and Passive Voice
- Determiners: 6 Types of Determiners with Example Sentences
- Neither Nor: How to Use Neither Nor Correctly?
- Either Or: How to Use Either Or in a Sentence
A useful glossary of social media acronyms and abbreviations in English.
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
- 15 Simple Ways to Interrupt Someone Politely in English Conversations
- Another Word for WELL DONE: 36 Creative Ways Of Saying “Well Done!”
- 10 Interesting Collocations with LOSE in English
- 19 Popular Expressions for Asking for Information
- 15 Ways to Respond to Bad News in English
- 24 English Expressions to Express Anger Effectively
- Idioms About NATURE: 10 Interesting Nature Idioms in English
- Greetings: 28 Useful Formal and Informal Greetings in English
- Idioms about Friendship: 10 Popular English Idioms about Friendship
- Color Idioms: 29 Awesome Color Idioms to Develop Your English
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- Words that Start with V: Helpful List of 205 Words Starting with V in English
- Insects: 60 Names of Insects and Bugs You Probably Don’t Know
- Words that Start with X: List of 115 Words Beginning with Letter X in English
- Grassland Animals: List of 75 Animals that Live in Grassland
- Another Word for UNDERSTAND: 27 Understand Synonyms to Build your Vocabulary
- Words that Start with S: 545 Commonly Used Words Starting with Letter S
- Words that Start with J: 215 Wonderful Words Starting with Letter J
- Words that Start with H: Big List of 575+ Words Beginning with Letter H
- Another Word for AMAZING: 50 Synonyms for “Amazing” in English
- Words that Start with I: 360+ Powerful Words Beginning with Letter I in English
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
- Another Word for BIG: 45+ Fantastic Synonyms for BIG in English
- Another Word for BRAVE: 18 Different Synonyms for BRAVE in English
- Another Word for PRETTY: 30+ Useful Synonyms for Pretty in English
- Another Word for HOUSE: 40+ Popular Synonyms for House in English
- Another Word for DIRTY: 45+ Words to Use Instead of “Dirty”
- Another Word for OKAY: 35 Amazing Synonyms for Okay
- Another Word for REALLY: 35 Useful Synonyms for Really in English
- Another Word for CRY: 16 Useful Synonyms for Cry with Examples
- Another Word for SAID: 80+ Useful Said Synonyms to Improve Your Vocabulary
- Another Word for LUCKY: Top 45+ Interesting Synonyms for Lucky in English
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.