List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
- Adjectives that Start with M: 100 Common Adjectives Beginning with the Letter M
- Adjectives that Start with L: Useful List of 100 English Adjectives Beginning with L
- Adjectives that Start with K: 100 Adjectives Starting with the Letter K
- Adjectives that Start with J: 100 Common Adjectives Starting with J
- Adjectives that Start with I: List of 100 Adjectives Starting with the Letter I
- Adjectives that Start with H: 100 Useful Adjectives Beginning with the Letter H
- Adjectives that Start with G: 100 Descriptive Words That Start With G
- Adjectives that Start with F: 100 Popular English Adjectives Beginning with F
- Adjectives that Start with E: List of 100 Common Adjectives Beginning with E
- Adjectives that Start with D: 100 Common Adjectives Words Starting with D
A useful glossary of social media acronyms and abbreviations in English.
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
- Animal Idioms: 20+ Interesting Animal Idioms with Meanings
- Another Word for THANK YOU: 50 Creative Ways to Say “Thank You”
- Another Word for NO: 55+ Simple Ways to Say “No” in English
- Birthday Wishes: 35 Funny Ways to Say Happy Birthday in English
- Another Word for CONGRATULATIONS: 50 Creative Ways to Say “Congratulations”
- LOVE Idioms: 32 Fantastic Idioms about Love in English
- I LOVE YOU: 60 Romantic Ways to Say “I Love You” in English
- Descriptive Words: 150+ Best Descriptive Words in English
- Snowy Weather: How to Express Snowy Weather in Sentences
- Money Idioms: 14 Popular Idioms about Money with Meaning
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- Zoo Animals: List of 24 Common Names of Zoo Animals in English
- Unhealthy Food: 60 Unhealthy Foods You Should Avoid
- Types of Tables: 35 Different Tables Styles and Varieties
- Another Word for A LOT: List of 30 “A Lot” Synonyms You Should Know
- Another Word for GREAT: 80 Words To Use Instead Of “Great”
- Adjectives that Start with Z: Helpful List of 100 Adjectives Starting with Z
- Another Word for ENSURE: Short List of 20 “Ensure” Synonyms in English
- Adjectives that Start with Y: 100 Common English Adjectives Beginning with Y
- Another Word for LOVE: 30+ Romantic Words to Use Instead of “Love”
- Endangered Animals: Top 90 Most Endangered Species in the World
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
- Another Word for DIFFERENT: 25 Common Synonyms for Different in English
- Another Word for EXPERIENCE: 20 Common Synonyms for Experience in English
- GOOD LUCK: 30 Clever Ways to Say “Good Luck” in English
- Another Word for GOOD: 60 Great Synonyms for “Good” in English
- Another Word for IMPORTANT: 30 Synonyms for Important (with Useful Examples)
- Another Word for INTERESTING: 35 Synonyms for Interesting in English
- Another Word for IN CONCLUSION: 30 Different Ways to Say “In Conclusion”
- Another Word for HARD: List of 50 Synonyms for Hard with Examples
- Another Word for STUPID: 30 Useful Synonyms for Stupid in English
- 30+ Cool Ways to Say “Goodbye” in English (with Useful Examples)
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Suffix: List of 26 Important Suffixes in English for ESL Students
- Prefix: A Big List of 20 Common Prefixes and Their Meaning
- Proverbs: 50+ Useful and Important English Proverbs for ESL Students