List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
- Adjectives that Start with W: List of 100 Different Adjectives Beginning with W
- Adjectives that Start with V: 100 Different Adjectives that Start with V
- Adjectives that Start with U: List of 100 Adjectives that Start with U
- Adjectives that Start with T: 100 Useful Descriptive Words Beginning with T
- Adjectives that Start with S: List of 100 Adjectives Starting with S
- Adjectives that Start with R: 100 English Adjectives that Start with R
- Adjectives that Start with Q: 100 English Adjectives that Start with Q
- Adjectives that Start with P: List of 100 Adjectives Beginning with P in English
- Adjectives that Start with O: 100 Useful Adjectives Beginning with O
- Adjectives that Start with N: 100 English Adjectives Starting with the Letter N
A useful glossary of social media acronyms and abbreviations in English.
- SMH Meaning: What does SMH Mean? How to Use It in Texting?
- TBH Meaning: What does TBH Mean?
- TFW Meaning: What does TFW Mean and Stand for?
- Internet Acronyms: 50 Popular Email and Internet Acronyms You Need to Know
- List of Contractions: 70+ Most Important Contractions in English
- Chat Acronyms: The Small List of 100 Popular Internet Acronyms
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
- Apple of My Eye: What Is the Meaning of “Apple of One’s Eye?
- Living the Dream: Meaning & Examples of the Idiom “Living the Dream”
- Tear Apart: Do You Know the Meaning of this Interesting Idiom?
- GOOD LUCK: 30 Clever Ways to Say “Good Luck” in English
- Another Word for IN CONCLUSION: 30 Different Ways to Say “In Conclusion”
- Nice to Meet You: 16 Different Ways to Say Nice to Meet You
- You Look Beautiful: 45+ Cute Ways to Say You Look So Beautiful
- Goodnight Quotes: 40 Sweet Ways to Say Goodnight in English
- FOOD Idioms: 25 Common Idioms with Food in English (with Examples)
- 30+ Cool Ways to Say “Goodbye” in English (with Useful Examples)
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- List of Nouns: A Guide to 370 Frequently-Used Nouns in English
- Nursery: 40 Furniture & Accessories in the Baby Room
- Dining Room Furniture: 25 Furniture and Items in the Dining Room
- Glassware: 27 Names of Different Glasses for Everyday Use
- Cat Breeds: 50 Best Breeds of Cats that Fit Your Lifestyle
- Another Word for PROBLEM: 18 Words to Use Instead of “Problem”
- Sea Animals: Names of 37 Animals Live in the Ocean (with Pictures)
- Another Word for EXCITED: Wonderful List of 40 Synonyms of Excited in English
- Another Word for BAD: 70 Common Synonyms for Bad in English
- Another Word for CREATE: Amazing List of 18 Synonyms for Create
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
- To vs Too: How to Use Too vs To Correctly
- MAY vs MIGHT: How to Use Might vs May Correctly
- WHOM vs WHOSE: How to Use Whom and Whose in a Sentence
- Commonly Confused Words: 20+ Pairs of English Words We Often Confuse
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
- Another Word for SAD: 70 Useful Ways of Saying “Sad” in English
- Another Word for UNDERSTAND: 27 Understand Synonyms to Build your Vocabulary
- Another Word for AMAZING: 50 Synonyms for “Amazing” in English
- Another Word for SHOW: 23 Best Synonyms for the Verb “Show” in English
- Another Word for STRONG: 65 Synonyms for “Strong” to Expand Your Vocabulary
- Another Word for UNIQUE: 27 Synonyms for Unique to Expand Your Vocabulary
- Another Word for OPPORTUNITY: 23 Other Ways of Saying “Opportunity” in English
- Another Word for HELLO: 35 Different Ways of Saying “Hello” in English
- Another Word for HELP: Helpful List of 14 Synonyms for Help in English
- Another Word for BELIEVE: 18 Useful Words to Use Instead of “Believe”
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
- LOVE Idioms: 32 Fantastic Idioms about Love in English
- Money Idioms: 14 Popular Idioms about Money with Meaning
- TIME Idioms: 10 Useful Idioms About Time in English
- Rain Idioms: 7 Interesting Rain Idioms You Need to Start Using
- Idioms About NATURE: 10 Interesting Nature Idioms in English
- Idioms about Friendship: 10 Popular English Idioms about Friendship
- Color Idioms: 29 Awesome Color Idioms to Develop Your English
- Funny Idioms: List of 25 Best Funny Idioms You May Not Know
- School Idioms: 15 Popular School Idioms in English
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
- Another Word for THANK YOU: 50 Creative Ways to Say “Thank You”
- Another Word for NO: 55+ Simple Ways to Say “No” in English
- Birthday Wishes: 35 Funny Ways to Say Happy Birthday in English
- Another Word for CONGRATULATIONS: 50 Creative Ways to Say “Congratulations”
- I LOVE YOU: 60 Romantic Ways to Say “I Love You” in English
- Descriptive Words: 150+ Best Descriptive Words in English
- GOOD MORNING: 15+ Creative Ways to Say “Good Morning”!
- Another Word for THEREFORE: 30 Interesting Ways To Say “Therefore”
- Another Word for OH MY GOD: 16 Creative Ways to Say Oh My God!
- Another Word for WELL DONE: 36 Creative Ways Of Saying “Well Done!”
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Onomatopoeia: Wonderful List of 120+ Words that Describe Sounds
- British Slang: 60 Awesome British Slang Words and Phrases You Should Know
- Math Symbols: Useful List of 35 Mathematical Symbols in English
- Writing Tips: 40 Smart Tips on How to Write Better
- Teen Slang: Top 40 Popular Slang Words Used By Teenagers
- American Slang Words: 25+ Popular American Slang Words
- British English vs American English: 50 Differences Illustrated
- Silent Letters: 65+ Popular English Words with Silent Letters
- How to Write an Email in English | Smart Tips for Writing
- Commonly Misspelled Words: How to Spell them Correctly?