List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
A useful glossary of social media acronyms and abbreviations in English.
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- Halloween Words: 60 Scary Words to Describe Halloween
- Another Word for IMPORTANT: 30 Synonyms for Important (with Useful Examples)
- 3D Shapes: Names of 3D Geometric Shapes for Kids
- Natural Disasters: 24 English Vocabulary for Natural Disasters
- Chinese Food: 65 Most Popular Chinese Food You Cannot Miss
- Another Word for INTERESTING: 35 Synonyms for Interesting in English
- Tone Words: 160 Useful Words to Describe Tone (with Examples)
- Another Word for IN CONCLUSION: 30 Different Ways to Say “In Conclusion”
- Animal Sounds: Interesting List of Animal Sounds for Kids
- Color Names: List of 25 Names of Colors in English (with Infographic)
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.