List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
- Adjectives that Start with X: 100 Useful Adjectives Beginning with X
- Adjectives that Start with W: List of 100 Different Adjectives Beginning with W
- Adjectives that Start with V: 100 Different Adjectives that Start with V
- Adjectives that Start with U: List of 100 Adjectives that Start with U
- Adjectives that Start with T: 100 Useful Descriptive Words Beginning with T
- Adjectives that Start with S: List of 100 Adjectives Starting with S
- Adjectives that Start with R: 100 English Adjectives that Start with R
- Adjectives that Start with Q: 100 English Adjectives that Start with Q
- Adjectives that Start with P: List of 100 Adjectives Beginning with P in English
- Adjectives that Start with O: 100 Useful Adjectives Beginning with O
A useful glossary of social media acronyms and abbreviations in English.
- Military Acronyms: Glossary of 110+ Commonly Used Military Acronyms
- AFAIK Meaning: What Does AFAIK Mean? Useful List of Social Media Acronyms
- FWIW Meaning: What does FWIW Stand for? How to Use It Correctly?
- NSFW Meaning: What does NSFW Mean? How do You Use It?
- YMMV Meaning: What does YMMV Mean? When to Use YMMV
- ICYMI Meaning: Internet Slang Terms You Should Know
- LOL Meaning: Do You Know What LOL Means and Stands for?
- HMU Meaning: What does HMU Mean? When to Use HMU
- LMAO Meaning: What does LMAO Mean? (with Useful Examples)
- IIRC Meaning: What does IIRC Mean and Stand for?
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
- Snowy Weather: How to Express Snowy Weather in Sentences
- Classroom Language: 29 Useful Classroom English Expressions for ESL Students
- How to Encourage Someone to Do Something in English
- Phrasal Verbs with READ: 7 Useful Read Phrasal Verbs in English
- Being Polite: 12 Basic Expressions for Being Polite in English
- Useful Temperature Vocabulary: How to Express Temperature in English
- 15 Simple Ways to Interrupt Someone Politely in English Conversations
- 10 Interesting Collocations with LOSE in English
- 19 Popular Expressions for Asking for Information
- 15 Ways to Respond to Bad News in English
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- Words that Start with O: 230 Powerful Words Starting with O in English
- Words that Start with K: 215 Useful Words Beginning with Letter K
- Words that Start with Y: List of 100+ Helpful Words Starting with Letter Y
- Lab Equipment: List of 48 Commonly Used Laboratory Equipment
- Types of Nuts: 25 Different Types of Nuts You Should Be Eating
- Words that Start with E: List of 275 Words Starting with the Letter E
- Words that Start with D: 280+ Common Words Starting with D (with Examples)
- Words that Start with C: 350 Popular English Words Beginning with the Letter C
- Types of Beans: 21 Different Types of Beans that You Should Try
- Dairy Products: List of 28 Different Milk Products in the English Language
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
- FURTHER vs FARTHER: How to Use Farther vs Further Correctly
- Affect vs Effect: How to Use Effect vs Affect Correctly
- WHO vs WHOM: How to Use Whom vs Who in Sentences
- DESPITE vs ALTHOUGH: How to Use Despite vs Although Correctly?
- Another vs Other vs the Other: How to Use them in English Sentences
- FOR or SINCE: How to Use For and Since in English Sentences
- LIKE or AS: How to Use Like vs As Correctly?
- MUCH vs MANY: How to Use Many vs Much in Sentences
- LESS vs FEWER: How to Use Fewer vs Less Correctly
- TO vs TOO: How to Use Too vs To Correctly
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
- Show Synonym: 23 Best Synonyms for the Verb “Show” in English
- Strong Synonym: 65 Synonyms for Strong to Expand Your Vocabulary
- UNIQUE Synonym: 27 English Synonyms for Unique to Expand Your Vocabulary
- Opportunity Synonym: 23 Other Ways of Saying “Opportunity” in English
- HELLO Synonyms: 35 Different Ways of Saying “Hello” in English
- HELP Synonym: Helpful List of 14 Synonyms for Help in English
- BELIEVE Synonym: 18 Synonyms for Believe in English with Helpful Examples
- DIFFERENT Synonym: 25 Common Synonyms for Different in English
- EXPERIENCE Synonym: 20 Common Synonyms for Experience in English
- GOOD LUCK: 30 Clever Ways to Say “Good Luck” in English
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
- Hot Potato: Meaning and Example Sentences of the Term “Hot Potato”
- Cat Burglar: Do You Know the Meaning of this Popular Idiom?
- Play It by Ear: How to Use This English Idiomatic Phrase?
- Apple of My Eye: What Is the Meaning of “Apple of One’s Eye?
- Living the Dream: Meaning & Examples of the Idiom “Living the Dream”
- Tear Apart: Do You Know the Meaning of this Interesting Idiom?
- FOOD Idioms: 25 Common Idioms with Food in English (with Examples)
- Animal Idioms: 20+ Interesting Animal Idioms with Meanings
- LOVE Idioms: 32 Fantastic Idioms about Love in English
- Money Idioms: 14 Popular Idioms about Money with Meaning
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
- Calm Down: 32 Creative Ways of Saying “Calm Down” in English
- Thank You So Much: 33 Different Ways to Say “Thank You So Much”
- GOOD LUCK: 30 Clever Ways to Say “Good Luck” in English
- In Conclusion Synonym: 30 Different Ways to Say In Conclusion
- Nice to Meet You: 16 Different Ways to Say Nice to Meet You
- You Look Beautiful: 45+ Cute Ways to Say You Look So Beautiful
- Goodnight Quotes: 40 Sweet Ways to Say Goodnight in English
- 30+ Cool Ways to Say GOODBYE in English (with Useful Examples)
- THANK YOU Synonym: 50 Creative Ways to Say Thank You
- NO Synonym: 55+ Simple Ways to Say No in English
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Cardinal Numbers: How to Use Cardinal Numbers (with Chart and Examples)
- Swear Words: 65 Swear Words in English that You Should Never Use
- Latin Words: 50 Cool Latin Words and Phrases You Should Know
- Cat Names: Top 160+ Most Popular and Cute Kitten Names
- Slang for Money: 115 Slang Words for Money You Need to Know
- Dog Names: 120 Most Popular Male and Female Dog Names
- US Presidents: Complete List of Presidents of the United States
- Months of the Year: 12 Months of the Year in English
- Days of the Week: 7 Days of the Week with Useful Examples
- Onomatopoeia: Wonderful List of 120+ Words that Describe Sounds