List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
- List of Nouns: A Guide to 370 Frequently-Used Nouns in English
- Proper Noun: Wonderful List of 100+ Proper Nouns in English
- Adjectives that Start with Z: Helpful List of 100 Adjectives Starting with Z
- Adjectives that Start with Y: 100 Common English Adjectives Beginning with Y
- Adjectives that Start with X: 100 Useful Adjectives Beginning with X
- Adjectives that Start with W: List of 100 Different Adjectives Beginning with W
- Adjectives that Start with V: 100 Different Adjectives that Start with V
- Adjectives that Start with U: List of 100 Adjectives that Start with U
- Adjectives that Start with T: 100 Useful Descriptive Words Beginning with T
- Adjectives that Start with S: List of 100 Adjectives Starting with S
A useful glossary of social media acronyms and abbreviations in English.
- Military Acronyms: Glossary of 110+ Commonly Used Military Acronyms
- AFAIK Meaning: What Does AFAIK Mean? Useful List of Social Media Acronyms
- FWIW Meaning: What does FWIW Stand for? How to Use It Correctly?
- NSFW Meaning: What does NSFW Mean? How do You Use It?
- YMMV Meaning: What does YMMV Mean? When to Use YMMV
- ICYMI Meaning: Internet Slang Terms You Should Know
- LOL Meaning: Do You Know What LOL Means and Stands for?
- HMU Meaning: What does HMU Mean? When to Use HMU
- LMAO Meaning: What does LMAO Mean? (with Useful Examples)
- IIRC Meaning: What does IIRC Mean and Stand for?
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
- Merry Christmas Wishes: 35 Best Merry Christmas Wishes and Messages
- Snowy Weather: How to Express Snowy Weather in Sentences
- Classroom Language: 29 Useful Classroom English Expressions for ESL Students
- How to Encourage Someone to Do Something in English
- Phrasal Verbs with READ: 7 Useful Read Phrasal Verbs in English
- Being Polite: 12 Basic Expressions for Being Polite in English
- Useful Temperature Vocabulary: How to Express Temperature in English
- 15 Simple Ways to Interrupt Someone Politely in English Conversations
- 10 Interesting Collocations with LOSE in English
- 19 Popular Expressions for Asking for Information
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- Positive Words that Start with C | 440 Positive Words Starting with “C”
- Positive Words that Start with B | 210 Positive Words Starting with B
- Positive Words that Start with A | 300 Positive Words Starting with A
- Weird Animals: Top 50 Weirdest Animals You’ve Probably Never Heard of
- Aquatic Animals: World Amazing 35 Aquatic Animals in English
- Gardening Tools: 26 Essential Gardening Tools for Gardeners
- Interjection: List of 100 Interjections to Express Your Strong Feelings
- List of Nouns: A Guide to 370 Frequently-Used Nouns in English
- Nursery: 40 Furniture & Accessories in the Baby Room
- Dining Room Furniture: 25 Furniture and Items in the Dining Room
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
- College vs University: What’s the Difference between University vs College?
- FURTHER vs FARTHER: How to Use Farther vs Further Correctly
- Affect vs Effect: How to Use Effect vs Affect Correctly
- WHO vs WHOM: How to Use Whom vs Who in Sentences
- DESPITE vs ALTHOUGH: How to Use Despite vs Although Correctly?
- Another vs Other vs the Other: How to Use them in English Sentences
- FOR or SINCE: How to Use For and Since in English Sentences
- LIKE or AS: How to Use Like vs As Correctly?
- MUCH vs MANY: How to Use Many vs Much in Sentences
- LESS vs FEWER: How to Use Fewer vs Less Correctly
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
- Another Word for FOR EXAMPLE: 40 Different Ways to Say “For Example” in English
- Another Word for PROBLEM: 18 Words to Use Instead of “Problem”
- Another Word for EXCITED: Wonderful List of 40 Synonyms of Excited in English
- Another Word for BAD: 70 Common Synonyms for Bad in English
- Another Word for CREATE: Amazing List of 18 Synonyms for Create
- Another Word for A LOT: List of 30 “A Lot” Synonyms You Should Know
- Another Word for GREAT: 80 Words To Use Instead Of “Great”
- Another Word for ENSURE: Short List of 20 “Ensure” Synonyms in English
- Another Word for LOVE: 30+ Romantic Words to Use Instead of “Love”
- Another Word for SAD: 70 Useful Ways of Saying “Sad” in English
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
- Home Is Where the Heart Is: Do You Know the Meaning of this Idiom?
- Hand in Hand: What Is the Meaning of the Idiom “Hand in Hand”?
- Hot Potato: Meaning and Example Sentences of the Term “Hot Potato”
- Cat Burglar: Do You Know the Meaning of this Popular Idiom?
- Play It by Ear: How to Use This English Idiomatic Phrase?
- Apple of My Eye: What Is the Meaning of “Apple of One’s Eye?
- Living the Dream: Meaning & Examples of the Idiom “Living the Dream”
- Tear Apart: Do You Know the Meaning of this Interesting Idiom?
- FOOD Idioms: 25 Common Idioms with Food in English (with Examples)
- Animal Idioms: 20+ Interesting Animal Idioms with Meanings
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
- Another Word for On the Other Hand: 35 Best Ways of Saying “On the Other Hand”
- I Miss You Quotes: 50 Adorable Ways to Say “I Miss You”
- Calm Down: 32 Creative Ways of Saying “Calm Down” in English
- Thank You So Much: 33 Different Ways to Say “Thank You So Much”
- GOOD LUCK: 30 Clever Ways to Say “Good Luck” in English
- Another Word for IN CONCLUSION: 30 Different Ways to Say “In Conclusion”
- Nice to Meet You: 16 Different Ways to Say Nice to Meet You
- You Look Beautiful: 45+ Cute Ways to Say You Look So Beautiful
- Goodnight Quotes: 40 Sweet Ways to Say Goodnight in English
- 30+ Cool Ways to Say “Goodbye” in English (with Useful Examples)
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Cardinal Numbers: How to Use Cardinal Numbers (with Chart and Examples)
- Swear Words: 65 Swear Words in English that You Should Never Use
- Latin Words: 50 Cool Latin Words and Phrases You Should Know
- Cat Names: Top 160+ Most Popular and Cute Kitten Names
- Slang for Money: 115 Slang Words for Money You Need to Know
- Dog Names: 120 Most Popular Male and Female Dog Names
- US Presidents: Complete List of 45 Presidents of the United States
- Months of the Year: 12 Months of the Year in English
- Days of the Week: 7 Days of the Week with Useful Examples
- Onomatopoeia: Wonderful List of 120+ Words that Describe Sounds