What is another word for “interesting”?!!! The following English words can be used instead of the word “interesting”. Each synonym has an example sentence to help you improve your language level and become a more confident speaker of English.
List of Other Words for Interesting
Here is a list of interesting synonyms in English. This list will help you improve and expand your English vocabulary.
Examples of Interesting Synonyms
- I found your book absolutely enthralling!
- This street offers a fine vista of the cathedral.
- Life in a big city is alluring for young people.
- The orchestra played with a winning combination of gusto and precision.
- He told an amusing story as a lead-in to his speech.
- The audience was enraptured by her beautiful voice.
- This compelling true-life story will entice even reluctant readers.
- The film had a thought-provoking message.
- Enjoy three entrancing game modes with Power Gems and Hyper Cubes.
- The box didn’t look very prepossessing, but the necklace inside was beautiful.
- Children are curious about everything around them.
- I found the book so gripping that I couldn’t put it down.
- The room looked cozy and inviting.
- The birds in the aviary at the zoo were enchanting, but I wanted more.
- They wanted to design a machine that was both attractive and practical.
- He told us an engrossing story.
- His latest book is a delightful children’s tale about talking animals.
- His engaging personality made him popular with his peers.
- There are some exotic words in the English language.
- Madagascar is the most fascinating place I have ever been to.
- Kevin Bacon gives a riveting performance as O’Keefe.
- The front of the museum is very impressive.
- It gave me an intriguing window into the way people live.
- This is an impeccably researched and very readable book.
- It’s refreshing to meet someone who is so dedicated to their work.
- The college offers a challenging and stimulating environment in which to study.
- Writing a biography is an absorbing voyage of discovery.
- She was dressed in a highly provocative way.
- There is a striking difference between Jane and Mary.
- It was an affecting sight.
- There’s a lovely stream that flows through their garden.
- Visually the house is very pleasing, but it’s uncomfortable.
- The Prime Minister made a stirring speech.
- The mountains are the most arresting feature of the glen.
- We spent a week relaxing on the captivating island of Capri.
Another Word for Interesting | Infographic
Interesting Synonyms: List of Synonyms for Interesting