In Conclusion Synonyms!!! Are you looking for synonyms for In Conclusion in English? In this article, you’ll see the list of in conclusion synonyms with example sentences and ESL infographic.
In Conclusion Synonyms
Different Ways to Say In Conclusion
Following is a list of 31 different ways of saying “In Conclusion” in English that you can use in your essay.
- By and large
- In sum
- All in all
- In closing
- All things considered
- To conclude
- On the whole
- In summary
- Overall, it may be said…
- To sum up
- In short
- It can be concluded
- This implies
- In brief
- Taking everything into account
- In the end
- In a nutshell
- To put it all together
- Last but not least
- At length
- At last
- To end
- After all
- At long last
Synonyms for In Conclusion Examples
- By and large, the company’s been pretty good to me.
- In sum, soul music is important to the record industry.
- All in all, it had been one of the most miserable days of Henry’s life.
- All things considered, I’m sure we made the right decision.
- To conclude, I’d like to express my thanks to my family.
- On the whole, people miss the opportunity to enjoy leisure.
- And so I would say, in summary, that the campaign has been a great success.
- To sum up, for a healthy heart you must take regular exercise and stop smoking.
- In short, we must be prepared.
- In brief, it is another kind of digital telephone connection.
- In the end, we all decided to organize a concert for Easter.
- In a nutshell, be sure of your requirements before choosing a printer.
- Last but not least, let me introduce Jane, our new secretary.
- Finally, the teacher recapped the main points of the lesson.
- At length, the authorities allowed her to go home.
- At last, I saw the right kind of bike in a shop window.
- Eventually, Roberto backed down and apologized.
Useful Synonyms for In Conclusion | Infographic
In Conclusion Synonyms: Other Ways to Say In Conclusion