What is another word for “important”?!!! This page provides a useful list of synonyms for important in English. You’ll also find example sentences to help show context for each word.
Other Words for Important List
Synonyms for Important Examples
- They have had a significant change in policy on paternity leave.
- Winning this contract is crucial to the success of the company.
- They believed ancient Greece and Rome were vital sources of learning.
- To all these and other equally weighty questions, I had no obvious answers yet.
- The service had planted its agents and informers in some key positions in the industry.
- It is becoming almost essential for students to have a second language.
- His colleagues all recognized that this was a momentous occasion.
- The findings show a substantial difference between the opinions of men and women.
- A major portion of the company’s profit goes straight back into new projects.
- The talks are pivotal to the success of the country.
- I’m afraid I have some pressing business to attend to.
- He is scheduled to deliver the keynote address at an awards ceremony.
- The report discusses a number of consequential matters that are yet to be decided.
- This was to be an eventful day for the travelers.
- Children need meaningful contexts for their work in science.
- We must act now to avert a disaster of monumental proportions.
- Tonight’s program looks back at the main events of the year.
- That is indeed remarkable! That is indeed a remarkable thing!
- The problem with the book is that it sometimes descends into portentous philosophizing.
- There have been some fundamental structural changes in society.
- It is possible to foresee other evidential problems.
- The prime aim is to keep inflation down.
- It was just a casual remark. It wasn’t really serious.
- The Berlin wall was the supreme symbol of the Cold War.
- The principal reason for my change of mind is this.
- It’s best to stick to basics when planning such a large party.
- I must post this letter; it’s urgent.
- The company has made notable gains in productivity.
- In the course of the assessment panel, several salient points were made.
- Their most valuable belongings were locked in a safe in the bedroom.
Another Word for Important | Infographic
Important Synonyms List: Useful Synonyms for Important
1 thought on “Another Word for IMPORTANT: 30 Synonyms for Important (with Useful Examples)”
This page is obviously vital to me