IIRC Meaning!!! In this lesson, you’ll see the meaning and usage of the slang IIRC. Besides, we not only give some useful similar terms but also show many interesting examples with other meanings of this term.
What does IIRC Mean?
IIRC is a slang, internet acronym that stands for “If I Recall Correctly“ or “If I Remember Correctly“.
IIRC = If I Recall/ Remember Correctly
This slang is used by a person who isn’t sure what they are about to say is correct and wants others to know. This term is an acronym used frequently on sites like Reddit as well as other message boards and forums. It is also used in comment sections, messages, emails, texts, and social media.
- IIRC, he lives in Luton.
- IIRC, New York City is located in New York.
- IIRC, you can’t submit your taxes online without a special code.
- IIRC, the wrench is on the shelf in the shed, not the garage.
1. Mary: Do you know when did John last attended the class?
Susan: IIRC he came last week in, now he is on medical leave.
2. Brenda: Can you help me in writing the quadratic equation?
Emma: I’m also not sure but IIRC it is y = ax2 + bx + c.
Brenda: Thank you, I’ll cross-check.
- Interactive Illinois Report Card
- International Integrated Reporting Council
- If I Read Correctly
- If I Really Cared
- If I Recollect Correctly
- If It Really Counts
- In Internet Relay Chat
- Internet Information Research Center
- Immunity and Infection Research Center
- Isn’t It Really Cool
- Image and Identity Research Collective
- It Is Really Cool
- If I’m Remembering Correctly
- If Imps Race Corvettes
Other Internet Slang
- ICYMI: In case you missed it
- IIUC: If I understand correctly
- ISTR: I seem to recall
- ICYDK: In case you didn’t know
- IMO: In my opinion
- SMH: Shaking my head
- LOL: Laughing out loud
- MYOB: Mind your own business
- TBH: To be honest
- TFW: That feel when
- TIA: Thanks in advance
- TTYL: Talk to you later
- HAND: Have a nice day
- HTH: Hope this helps