Healthy food!!! Healthy eating is a popular trend nowadays. People want to look good, so a healthy diet and regular exercise is the key. In this lesson, you will learn some of the English vocabulary words for healthy food.
Diet and health are very important topics nowadays. People are conscious that they have to eat healthy foods and look after their bodies.
- Fruits and vegetables are good sources of fiber.
- Meat and eggs are great sources of protein.
List of Healthy Foods
- Avocado Oil
- Bell Pepper
- Black Bean
- Black Sapote
- Black Tea
- Bone Broth
- Brazil Nut
- Brussels Sprout
- Chia Seed
- Chicken Breast
- Coconut Oil
- Dark Chocolate
- Ezekiel Bread
- Green Bean
- Green Tea
- Kidney Bean
- Lean Beef
- Macadamia Nut
- Mustard Seed
- Oolong Tea
- Pacific Cod
- Peanut Butter
- Peanut Oil
- Read Tea
- Sweet Potato
- White Tea
Examples of Healthy Foods
- This time she had brought him an almond cake and some chocolate.
- He gave me an apple in exchange for a cake.
- Brush the top of the cake with the apricot glaze.
- Pour over the artichoke hearts and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Carefully cook the asparagus and keep warm.
- Simmer gently for 20 minutes. Serve with slices of avocado and sour cream.
- Spread 1/3 of the cream mixture on it. Lay banana slices on top to cover.
- Add celery, potatoes, and pearl barley and stir for 5 minutes more.
- Anyway, they taste much the same, and last year beetroot soup was added to the menu.
- Add onion and bell pepper. Cook and stir until onion is soft about 10 minutes.
- Black beans are used extensively in Cantonese cookery and are usually served with fish or beef.
- Which kind of tea would you prefer, black tea or green tea?
- Cook sweetcorn and broccoli in a small amount of salted boiling water.
- Garnish with the chopped green olives and serve with brown rice and a green salad.
- Cover pot and simmer until Brussels sprouts are just barely tender about 5 minutes.
- Vegetarians should be sure to eat a variety of whole grains such as whole-wheat bread, pasta and tortillas, brown rice, bulgur, and quinoa.
- When the water boils add the meat and the cabbage.
- Mix the meat with the onion, carrot, and some seasoning.
- There’s a yogurt left if you’re still hungry.
- That salmon dish was a success, wasn’t it?
- They bought watermelons and ate them as they walked, spitting out the seeds.
- There isn’t any water in the bottle.
- The store was completely sold out of tuna fish.
- Tomato sauce stains terribly – it’s really difficult to get it out of clothes.
- The sweet potato was the staple of their diet.
- The broccoli, peppers, and squash should be steamed.
- It is available in such flavors as strawberry, lemon, and even chocolate.
Healthy Food Infographic
Most Healthy Foods to Eat with Pictures
Pictures of Healthiest Foods on the Planet