Haircuts for men!!! Nowadays, there are many men’s hairstyles. Selecting a haircut can be challenging when you don’t know the correct name. Here is a list of haircuts for men to help you choose a nice hairstyle.
Haircuts for Men
Men’s Hairstyle Vocabulary
- Buzz Cut
- Crew Cut
- French Crop
- Side Part
- Spiky Hair
- Taper Fade Haircut
- High Taper Fade
- Curly Hair
- Skin Fade Haircut
- Scissor Cut
- Man Bun
- Center Parting
- Slick Back Hair
- Classic Quiff
- Light Bald Head
- Long Slick Back
- Brushed Up
- Comb Over
- Long Round Layered
- Long Hair
- Receding Hairline
Men’s Haircuts Examples
- You can always chop off the mohawk later and convert it into a nice buzz cut.
- My hair’s gotten a little too long. I want a crew cut.
- With the little curl, it’s like a little pompadour, right there.
- He has his spiky hair, strong opinions, and wacky humor.
- The little boy has curly hair.
Light Bald Head
- The light bald-headed man and the gray-haired lady were playing cards at a table.
- Tousled hair and upswept tendrils have become your trademark, do you like that?
- So get him to skip the comb-over, take the plunge, and shave it all off.
- My hairdresser always razors my fringe to give a soft effect.
- The person who probably did most to popularise faux hawk was David Beckham, back in 2002.
- Pierced ears, noses or eyelids, purple hair, long hair, no hair or a mohawk.
- His hair took to the forming of dreadlocks.
- He claims that it was he who set the trend towards long hair.
- He has a fuzzy beard and a receding hairline.
- Punk hairstyles are coming back into fashion.
Haircuts for Men | Infographic
Modern Haircuts for Men