Are you searching for another word for “great”? On this page, you will find all the synonyms for the word “great” in English with example sentences.
Other Words for Great List
- Out of sight
Great Synonyms Examples
- The author has done an admirable job of compiling all this material.
- The audience was enraptured by her beautiful voice.
- We had a delightful time talking about the olden days on his farm.
- It’s an engaging manner that easily deceives.
- They had a fabulous time during their week in a suite at the Paris Hilton.
- I got dressed and emerged into glorious sunshine.
- Jennifer has an impressive academic and business background.
- The objectives were laudable and in some ways romantic.
- The magnificent scene of the waterfall is a perfect delight to the eye.
- Reynolds was a notable conversationalist.
- The girl who won the scholarship was quite outstanding.
- To be a peerless man is very difficult.
- The students gave him a rapturous welcome.
- Experts agreed that this was a truly sensational performance.
- He is a terrific athlete and a brilliant jumper.
- It was an unbelievable moment when Chris won the gold medal.
- They had a wonderful holiday, despite the bad weather.
- I saw the most amazing film yesterday!
- The view from the top of the mountain is breathtaking.
- He became a captivating tutor in international politics, and his students worshipped him.
- I think grey hair makes you look very distinguished.
- I really must congratulate the organizers for a well run and enjoyable event.
- Have you heard his new opera? It is fantastic.
- The wedding was a very grand occasion.
- She is incomparable and in business terms she is perfect.
- Nice house, good job, lovely family – you’ve got it made!
- As he opened the back door, a marvelous aroma greeted him.
- Use bold type for headings and bullet points for noteworthy achievements.
- There is overwhelming evidence that smoking damages your health.
- She is a perfect angel.
- I found the atmosphere relaxed and very refreshing.
- Fluent English in written and oral and be skillful in communication.
- To sit down in meditation and think of these mystical ideas is to poise oneself for the transcendent journey.
- She is compelling, spectral, fascinating, an unforgettably unique performer.
- Suddenly, he held up a wondrous ring upon his finger, and vanished from sight.
- The most arresting feature is the painted wall decoration.
- He’s a very clever man.
- The company has a distinctive logo that makes it well known.
- You should not, of course, stop reading this estimable newspaper.
- Madagascar is the most fascinating place I have ever been to.
- You’re pretty incredible, Belinda.
- I think he’s just got a marginal talent he’s masterful at exploiting.
- The product has been a phenomenal success.
- He answered every letter in his voluminous correspondence, and never formally.
- The sets and costumes for the dance performance were exquisite.
- It’s a truly monumental work, at an unbeatable price.
Another Word for Great | Infographic
List of Great Synonyms in English