Goodnight Quotes!!! How do you say goodnight to your children, parents, friends or your sweetheart? This lesson lists some cool ways to say goodnight in English that you can use in daily conversations.
Below are different ways to say Goodnight in English.
- I’ll be dreaming of you!
- Dream of Mama/ Papa!
- Jesus loves you, and so do I!
- Sleep tight!
- I’ll be right here when you wake up.
- Sleep snug as a bug in a rug!
- Lights out!
- Don’t forget to say your prayers!
- Time to ride the rainbow to dreamland!
- Goodnight, my little prince/ princess!
- Sweet dreams.
- It’s bedtime; now get to bed!
- Go to bed, you sleepy head!
- See ya’ in the mornin’!
- Nighty Night.
- Goodnight, the little love of my life!
- Don’t make me get the tickle monster!
- Hey. Love you. That’s all!
- Wish I could fall asleep in your arms.
- I’m going to have dreams of you tonight…
- Hope you dream some beautiful dreams tonight.
- I couldn’t sleep until I told you how much I missed you.
- Goodnight, my love.
- Do you think about me before you go to sleep?
- Starlight, star-bright, you’re the only star I see tonight.
- Goodnight. Dream beautiful dreams tonight.
- You mean the world to me and I can’t wait to see you again.
- I can’t sleep because I am thinking about you.
- Goodnight, I love you.
- Call me when you wake up so I can hear your voice.
- So grateful to have you. Goodnight!
- Can’t get you off my mind, even in my dreams.
- I hope to find you in my dreams.
- Every night, I wish that you are safe and happy.
- I’m yours every night.
- The night my angel.
- Love you to the moon.
- Goodnight, the love of my life!
- You’re my best friend.
Sweet Ways to Say Goodnight | Infographic
Goodnight Quotes: How to Say Goodnight
Goodnight Quotes: Sweet Ways to Say Goodnight