Another word for “good”!!! In this lesson, you will see many common synonyms for “good” in English. These synonyms will further help you build your vocabulary, especially at advanced levels.
This is a list of 60 common synonyms for the word “good” with useful example sentences.
Other Words for Good List
Examples of Good Synonyms
- I have a great affection for New York.
- I must congratulate you on your excellent exam results.
- Provided it’s fine we will have a pleasant holiday.
- It was an amazing film – I was absolutely riveted.
- The body has a marvelous healing process.
- He was wearing a suit made from pure silk.
- It was the most delightful garden I had ever seen.
- He lives in a grand house.
- The champion turned in a superb performance to retain her title.
- I was absolutely green when I saw his splendid new car.
- We had a wonderful time in Spain.
- Which of the two methods is superior?
- The business outlook for next year is favorable.
- It can be very satisfying to work in the garden.
- The police did an admirable job of keeping the fans calm.
- It is difficult to choose between two such nice houses.
- It was a most agreeable evening.
- His photo is a wonderful happy moment caught with perfect timing.
- Are you altruistic motives? Do you believe you have the destiny to fulfill?
- It wasn’t a valuable picture but it meant a lot to me.
- She knocked up a fantastic meal in ten minutes.
- I remember it was on a fine morning with the sun shining down.
- He treated you very nicely and acted like a decent guy.
- Visually the house is very pleasing, but it’s uncomfortable.
- You’ve got to be more positive about your work.
- She’s a very charming and very pretty girl.
- The money was divided equally between several worthy causes.
- Any helpful suggestions would be welcome.
- This deadline will be extended only in exceptional circumstances.
- The entire staff has done an outstanding job this year.
- The fireworks were stupendous – and so was the ocean of humanity viewing them.
- He looks sexy. But still, he is mannerly as usual.
- She has become a lot more tolerant and communicative.
- She was not exactly good-looking, but definitely attractive.
- I never wanted to be normal. It was not a thing I ever thought desirable.
- The writer criticized the moral vacuum in society.
- He is an estimable and likable young fellow.
- Such exemplary action would do much to halt the spread of these evil weapons.
- Its artistically gorgeous exterior and peerless luxury and comfort have won it many fans.
- He was most gracious to everyone, smiling and thanking them.
- I never heard a kindly word pass between them.
- He was an upright and nobleman who was always willing to help in any way he could.
- He described them as virtuous and hard-working people.
- The audience was enraptured by her beautiful voice.
- Zinnia is one of the most enchanting new perfumes to surface for some time.
- The magnificent scene of the waterfall is a perfect delight to the eye.
- We thanked our hosts for the lovely evening.
- They had a fabulous time during their week in a suite at the Paris Hilton.
- You look super in your new clothes!
- Many beneficent projects have to be foregone if sufficient funds are lacking.
- The food is fresh, wholesome, and imaginative.
- He’s a person of noble nature and unsullied character.
- No one would deny that music can embody great humane and religious themes.
- I really like your peachy face, shiny eyes, and cherry mouth.
Another Word for Good | Infographic
Wonderful List of Good Synonyms in English