Ways of saying “good luck”!!! Knowing how to say “good luck” is important for every English learner. It’s common to make small talk in English. Below are the most common phrases used.
Good Luck Synonyms
Clever Ways to Say “Good Luck”
- Fingers crossed!
- I wish you luck!
- I hope everything will be all right
- Knock them dead!
- Best of luck!
- I hope things will turn out fine
- Break a leg!
- Wish you all the best!
- I hope things will work out all right
- You’ll do great!
- Wishing you lots of luck!
- Wish you the best of luck!
- Blow them away!
- Good luck with that!
- Best wishes
- All the best to you
- Go get them, tiger!
- Many blessings to you
- May God bless you
- You got this
- Luck you!
- Here’s hoping that everything will turn out fine
- May the good Lord bless you
- Better luck next time!
- Make good choices
- I hope you win!
- Come back a legend!
- Be ever vigilant, my friend.
- Fight on!
- Here’s a four-leaf clover.
Good Luck Synonyms with Examples
- Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.
- We’re keeping our fingers crossed that she’s going to be OK.
- Soames smiled a sneering smile, and said, “I wish you luck!”
- Wishing you the best of luck in the new year.
- I will cherish the memory of working with you and wish you all the best, enjoy your new job and life.
- I anxiously await its next issues and wish you the best of luck.
- It is your graduation day. Please accept my best wishes for your bright future.
- Goodbye, Henry. All the best to you!
- May God bless you and keep you safe from harm.
- I’m sorry to hear that you failed your driving test. Better luck next time, eh!
- You use the expression “break a leg” to wish an actor good luck.
- We would like to wish you the best of luck with your move to the States.
- This one is called “Come Around”, and if you’re trying to count the time signature, good luck with that!
- Oh, Mum, I need all that luck you wished me.
- I hope you win their appeal and throw this asinine verdict out.
- Be ever vigilant; close over your thoughts; extricate yourself from the mire of evil.
- Our best wishes to the two of you for a happy marriage filled with all the good things.
Other Ways to Say “Good Luck” | Infographic
1 thought on “GOOD LUCK: 30 Clever Ways to Say “Good Luck” in English”