Glassware!!! During this post, you will learn the vocabulary for the different types of drinking glasses that you may use in everyday life.
Glassware, any decorative article made of glass, often designed for everyday use.
This list of glassware includes drinking vessels and tableware used to set a table for eating a meal, general glass items such as vases, and glasses used in the catering industry, whether made of glass or plastics. It does not include laboratory glassware.
Names of Glassware
- Cognac Balloon
- Beer Mug
- Cocktail Glass
- Punch Cup
- Hurricane Glass
- Armagnac Glass
- Champagne Flute
- Shot Glass
- Irish Coffee Glass
- Sherry Glass
- Vodka Glass
- White Wine Glass
- Red Wine Glass
- Sparkling Wine Glass
- Old-fashioned Glass
- Water Goblet
- Highball Glass
- Small Decanter
- Plastic Cup
- Egg Cup
- Coffee Cup
- Sippy Cup
Examples of Glassware
- How much does your beer mug contain?
- In a cocktail shaker, mix the vodka and liqueur with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Blend until slushy. Pour into a hurricane glass and garnish with an orange wheel.
- Combine the first three ingredients in a champagne flute and stir well.
- The man held the shot glass in one hand and a lemon slice in the other.
- Lydia was twirling her sherry glass and peering into it thoughtfully.
- I crossed the hall and went into the den, fetching an old-fashioned glass and the bottle of Cutty Sark.
- Shake with crushed ice. Strain into a highball glass filled with ice. Top with white wine.
- The decanter and the glass were completely empty.
- The daddy swayed from the kitchen, teacup in hand, and picked up the receiver.
- Megan unpacked the picnic tea and handed me a plastic cup.
- Take an egg from the fridge and place it in the egg cup in the center of the table.
- He was so thirsty that he drank a mug of milk.
- He took a tumbler from a cupboard.
- I left my coffee cup on the roof of the car.
- His mother scolded him for breaking her favorite vase.