Gardening tools!!! Below is a list of gardening tools that are most commonly used in gardens.
Gardening Tools List
Here’s our list of must-have garden tools.
- Garden shears
- Watering can
- Garden hose
- Gardening gloves
- Garden fork
- Garden trowel
- Pruning saw
- Recycling bin/ Wheelie bin
Gardening Tools Examples
- He turned and waded back into the wheat and chopped at it with a shovel.
- He’d poked at the soil with a hoe to give it a fresh look.
- He spread fertilizer on the field with a rake.
- Sam was trimming the hedge with a pair of garden shears.
- I dilute the fertilizer in my watering can and sprinkle it over plants and soil.
- They must be kept evenly moist in drought with the garden hose.
- After flowering, place the pot in a shady spot in the garden.
- We could hear the sound of a lawnmower purring in the back garden.
- He fell the tree with a dozen blows of his ax.
- I put on my gardening gloves and dig in the soil.
- Brennan pulls a pitchfork from the tool shed.
- He swished the tops off weeds with a sickle.
- Dad uses a spade to dig the garden.
- When I got to the top of the ladder, please pass up the tools.
- Remember that garden fork he borrowed?
- There are a lot of straws in the shed.
- We drew water in a bucket from the well outside the door.
- Don’t use these scissors to cut paper or card.
- She always wore a nylon apron.
- I went into the garden and I found the wheelbarrow was full of rubbish.
- I use a scythe for cutting grass.
- Use a trowel to collect about 1 kg of sediment from the bottom of the stream.
- He had a chain saw and loppers. I brought along gloves and a curved pruning saw.
- There were big clumps of soil on his boots.
- I dumped the newspapers in the recycling bin.
Gardening Tools Infographic