Fast food!!! The following list provides common fast food vocabulary in English. These vocabulary words will further help you build your vocabulary, especially at advanced levels.
Names of Fast Food
- Fried chicken
- Onion rings
- French fries
- Soft drink
- Sliced bread
Examples of Fast Food
- I’d like a hamburger and iced tea.
- Can I have a bite of your sandwich?
- I’ll have the cheeseburger with a green salad, please.
- The hotdog tastes delicious. Can I have one more?
- She hands him a microwaved burrito.
- You should taste my Dad’s fried chicken, it’s delicious.
- The pizza will then take about twenty minutes to cook.
- Serve garnished with the retained onion rings and the drained lemon rind.
- Don’t put so much salt on your chips!
- He finished off two bowls of chicken noodles soup in no time.
- While I make pancakes out of a mix, he comparison-shops.
- Place the baking sheet under the muffin pan to catch the drips.
- A coke and a tomato juice, please.
- Why don’t you drink your milkshake through a straw?
- They shared a box of donuts and talked some more.
- He had had a lot of hamburgers and french fries in nineteen years.
- He poured another cup of coffee, finished the last croissant.
- I’ll have the burrito and taco combo, please.
- Come on, fess up! Who ate that last cookie?
- There was a soft drink bottle on the windowsill.
- We used to have bacon and eggs for breakfast.
- Use a good cheese to make the sauce.
- The knife for cutting sausage was sitting in the sink.
- Have thick crust pizza, extra potatoes, thick sliced bread, or rolls with your meal.
- Can you tell me how to make barbecued kebab?
Fast Food Vocabulary | Infographic
Essential Fast Food Vocabulary Words
Last Updated on January 19, 2021