Farm animals!!! What are the animals that live on the farm? Use this interesting page to know the names of these animals with pictures.
In a nutshell, a farm is typically a lot of lands that is used primarily for agriculture. There are many different types of farms that grow or produce a variety of food, fuels, or other raw materials.
Names of Domestic Animals
Farm Animals Examples
- The bee hung poised above the flower.
- There is a smell of fried chicken in this room.
- The average milk yield per cow has doubled.
- The crab left too much of a fishy aftertaste.
- He saw a deer couching on the grassy bank.
- The dog was angry and bellicosely bristled up.
- A dove is often used as a symbol of peace.
- The duck disappeared underwater.
- The fish is rotten; you must not eat it.
- The goat was chasing Mark round and round the field – it was so funny.
- The goose saw her and cackled loudly.
- He spent too much money on horse racing.
- The roast lamb was dry and overdone.
- A pig and a guard llama also live on the farm.
- We’ve made a fire fit to roast an ox.
- A little pig, a sheep, and dairy cattle were locked in a corral.
- The rabbit disappeared in the bushes.
- They kept a small flock of sheep.
- Stir well. Add rice and then shrimp and stir.
- Shall we have fish instead of turkey today?
Farm Animals Infographic
Names of Domestic Animals in English