Excited synonyms!!! Are you searching for synonyms for Excited? Here, we provide a list of synonyms for the word “excited” with example sentences and ESL infographics.
Synonyms of Excited
Excited Synonyms Examples
- She is absorbed in the pursuit of knowledge.
- Her laugh was a gleeful, exuberant shout, her deep voice making it almost masculine.
- He was overjoyed at his son’s return.
- She wrote an impassioned letter to her local newspaper to complain about the new road.
- Why would a sparky girl like Nicola want to marry him?
- Laughter is euphoric much more than wine.
- She sounded quite chirpy, all she needs is rest.
- I’m feeling a bit feverish – I hope it’s not the start of the flu.
- She was enchanted with the flowers you sent her.
- The boy was so bright and animated.
- He’s always bouncy in the morning.
- The children were thrilled to bits by their presents.
- They gave an ecstatic reception to the speech.
- We are delighted to welcome you to our firm.
- I was stimulated to examine my deepest thoughts.
- I felt really nervous before the interview.
- She sounded very eager to meet you.
- He received a tumultuous welcome.
- I was roused by the telephone bell.
- You look very perky this morning.
- She was moved by his speech.
- Don’t get antsy, kids. We’ll reach the amusement park soon.
- I felt very exhilarated after my day at the ocean.
- We were in a buoyant mood after winning our match.
- Calm down! Don’t get so agitated.
- I was totally wired before the interview.
- The world was electrified by his courage and resistance.
- At that time I was a fervent believer in the civil service system.
- Jack had more elevated interests than his colleagues’ drinking parties.
- She was intoxicated with her success.
- He was deeply stirred by the news.
- There was a positively triumphant note in her voice.
- I no longer want to be guided, enlivened, or excited.
- She is always interested in space science.
- I admire his passionate belief in what he is doing.
- The tone of the speech was upbeat.
- They were enraptured to meet the great film star.
- The children were fascinated by the toys in the shop window.
- At the end of every day, jot down a brief note on how peppy or tired you felt.
- I am enthusiastic about a project for building a new bridge.
Excited Synonyms Infographic
Excited Synonyms with Example Sentences
English Synonyms for Excited