Ensure synonyms!!! What are synonyms for the verb “ensure”? Below is the list of common synonyms for Ensure in English. This list will help you improve and expand your English vocabulary.
Best Synonyms for Ensure
- Make sure
- Make certain
Examples of Synonyms for Ensure
- Please make sure that the house is locked before you leave.
- Our objective must be to secure a peace settlement.
- Brown hopes to cinch the deal by Monday.
- I won’t let you down, I can assure you of that.
- They refused to insure us because they said we’re too old.
- I pledge that by next year we will have the problem solved.
- I’ll warrant we won’t see him again.
- This swimming certificate is to certify that I swim one hundred meters.
- This is the only way we could guaranty M & K quality.
- This deal could safeguard the futures of the 2000 employees.
- Security forces were ordered out to control the situation in the city.
- You’ll have to leave soon to make certain of getting there on time.
- You make the reservation, and I’ll confirm it in writing.
- We guarantee to be here tomorrow.
- I promise I will do my duty.
- Cash incentives worth almost ￡45 million helped to clinch the deal.
- We should protect the most vulnerable members of our society.
- Please check your answers with those in the back of the book.
- The police are trying to ascertain what really happened.
- You have only to look around to see the prosperity of the district.
Ensure Synonyms Infographic
Ensure Synonyms with Example Sentences