Easy Synonym!!! Do you need synonyms for Easy? This lesson will list some common Easy Synonyms to help you improve your English vocabulary.
Easy Synonyms in English
List of Easy Synonyms
Here’s a list of synonyms words for Easy that you can use.
- Child’s play
- Easily done
- Fair Game
- Mickey mouse
- No bother
- No problem
- No sweat
- No trouble
- Not burdensome
- Nothing to it
- Piece of cake
- Plain sailing
- Simple as ABC
- Not difficult
Examples of Synonyms for Easy
- Don’t try to becloud the basic issues.
- The test was a real child’s play.
- I can take you – it’s really no bother.
- Distance is no problem on the Internet.
- We had no trouble finding the address.
- The operation is simple and painless.
- The exam paper was a piece of cake.
- I recognized that all would not be plain sailing.
- The interview was an absolute pushover.
- The rules of the game are quite simple.
- Why can’t I have an uncomplicated life?
- The graphics are somewhat simplistic.
- She is a beautiful, uncomplicated girl.
- I had gathered only the most rudimental information.
- I will send you a slight sketch of the house.
Synonym for Easy | Infographic
Useful Easy Synonyms to Expand Your Vocabulary