Do you need another word for “easy”? This lesson will list some common easy synonyms to help you improve your English vocabulary.
List of Other Words for Easy
Here’s a list of synonyms words for the word “easy” that you can use.
- Child’s play
- Easily done
- Fair Game
- Mickey mouse
- No bother
- No problem
- No sweat
- No trouble
- Not burdensome
- Nothing to it
- Piece of cake
- Plain sailing
- Simple as ABC
- Not difficult
Examples of Synonyms for Easy
- The basic vocabulary of a language is those words that must be learned.
- This is child’s play. I can definitely nail it.
My examination was a cinch and I passed easily.
- Don’t start anything without a clear directive from management.
- This is easily done if the point cams are not placed exactly in the 24 stitch placings.
- In the drawing used here, the effortless decision has been chosen in preference to the one that required a little more effort.
- The questions were so elementary that he easily passed the test.
- He proposed a facile solution to a complex problem.
- And everything is fair game: If it moves, you can shoot.
- You’ve got the job. The interview will be a mere formality.
- He’s doing some Mickey Mouse course at college.
- I can take you – it’s really no bother.
- No problem, she was told, you can have it – but not just yet.
- Well, she could answer that one straight off, no sweat!
- We had no trouble finding the address.
- In practice, the APA obligation is not burdensome.
Nothing to it
- Anyone can use a computer. There’s nothing to it!
- It’s obvious from what she said that something is wrong.
- The operation is simple and painless.
- Student grants these days are paltry, and many students have to take out loans.
- That’s as easy as pie.
Piece of cake
- The exam paper was a piece of cake.
- The problem is quite plain to us.
- I recognized that all would not be plain sailing.
- The interview was an absolute pushover.
- He is always ready to take on heavy responsibilities.
- The rules of the game are quite simple.
Simple as ABC
- David Seymour says it can be as simple as ABC.
- The graphics are somewhat simplistic.
- I will send you a slight sketch of the house.
- His plan seems to be in smooth waters.
- I think this is too important for a snap decision.
- I think you’ll find it all quite straightforward.
- Give employees good jobs to do. Boring, routine, unchallenging work saps employee motivation faster than anything. Proper job design is an important part of effective motivation.
- Why can’t I have an uncomplicated life?
- The deconstruction of narrative as a natural or unproblematic activity was to be amplified by several other literary theorists.
- The local newspaper called his speech breezy.
- I had gathered only the most rudimental information.
- It’s not difficult to get money for research or at least it’s not always difficult.
- It was very undemanding, revolving around the borrowing of clothes, and helping each other with routines.
- If we had a fight I know I’d win, easy-peasy.
Another Word for Easy | Infographic
Useful Easy Synonyms to Expand Your Vocabulary
Last Updated on January 7, 2021