Dining room furniture!!! The dining room is the room in a house where people have their meals. In this lesson, we learn English vocabulary related to furniture and items in the dining room.
Dining Room Furniture
List of Dining Room Furniture
- Dish Set
- Coffee Pot
- High Chair
Examples of Dining Room Furniture
- I drink a glass of milk every morning.
- The baby kept banging his spoon on the plate.
- He laid the square table with a tablecloth.
He used a knife instead of chopsticks.
- Don’t empty the dirty water into the bowl.
- He dabbed his mouth with a napkin.
- I feel uncomfortable in this chair.
- We use a fork to eat food.
- He has a mug of cocoa before bed.
- She dropped the plate and it broke into pieces.
- Dinner is ready. Spread the tablecloth!
- There isn’t any water in the bottle.
- She always used to decant the milk into a jug.
- I dipped the glass ladle into the big bowl and refilled my cup.
- She got out the glass pitcher and stirrer.
- She accidentally broke our coffee pot, she really is like a bull in a china shop.
- She refilled the teapot with boiling water.
- The old walnut dining table gleamed under the chandelier.
- Would you like a cup of tea or coffee?
- I replaced the cup carefully in the saucer.
- The cat knocked over the vase on the table.
- The baby was sitting in his high chair, red in the face and bawling.
- She turned the silver candlestick into a reading lamp.
- This picture is the best you have painted.
Dining Room Furniture Infographic