Different Synonyms!!! Here is a useful list of synonyms for Different. This list is an excellent starting point for building up a vocabulary that allows you to converse fluently in English.
Synonyms for Different
- Far from
- Poles apart
- Streets apart
- At odds
Examples of Different Synonyms
- The foreign visitors came from a distant country.
- This kind of behavior is far from usual in children of this age.
- They make up a wide pair, with beautiful contrasting colors.
- We each have a separate bedroom but share a communal kitchen.
- The tourists went back to their respective countries.
- Does life exist on other planets?
- The divergent views simply reflected their different interests.
- Scientists are trying to pull together disparate ideas in astronomy.
- The subject may be viewed in various ways.
- Differing views about what free trade means aggravates the problem.
- My hometown and the capital are poles apart.
- Her latest book is quite dissimilar from her previous one.
- Morris’ movies always have an offbeat sense of humor, and this one is no exception.
- He wanted time to pursue his many and varied musical interests.
- We interviewed each individual member of the community.
- They can help bring diverse groups or communities together.
- After the book signing, Clancy stood around talking to all and sundry.
- Our history teacher has always been a little peculiar.
- She wanted a particular type of cactus.
- The two politicians were at odds over what was the truth.
- It was getting light and shapes were more distinguishable.
- In appearance, John is not unlike his brother.
Synonyms for Different | Infographic
Different Synonyms: Common Synonyms for Different