Learn Determiners in English with Examples and Infographic. Here are types of determiners and determiner examples.
There are 6 types of determiner: articles, ordinals, numbers, demonstratives, possessives, quantifiers.
These are some determiner examples for ESL Students.
- A good healthy body is worth more a crown in gold.
- An open enemy is better than a hollow friend.
- A good book is a light to the soul.
- Don’t judge men or things at first sight.
- Sophie lifted the phone before the second ring.
- His office is on the third floor.
- The last joke got the biggest laugh.
- I could hear Sarah and Andrew talking in the next room.
- There’s zero chance of rain today.
- I have one deadline this week.
- There are two sides to every question.
- I have three jackets to choose from.
- John is twenty minutes away.
- The World Cup final is being transmitted live to over fifty countries.
- Our soldiers annihilated a force of five hundred enemy troops.
- We need some fresh air in this stuffy room!
- I’ve got that pain in my back again.
- I felt very inferior among all those academics.
- The memory will fade, but my heart will go on.
- Everything is nice in your garden.
- He asserted his ideas loudly and clearly.
- Every mother thinks her child beautiful.
- The cat shut its eyes while it steals cream.
- We’ll make our decision and contact the people involved.
- They’re building an extension to their house. (Types of Houses)
- We had to eat some potatoes substituted as a meal.
- There were no witnesses to the accident.
- You can’t go out without any shoes.
- The children brush their teeth after every meal.
- There’s always more fish in the sea.
- Have you got much money on you?
- Few people knew exactly what the rebels planned to do.
- The safety net gives little help to those who need it most.
- These cakes are very quick and easy to make.
Types of Determiners | Infographic