Delicious Synonym!!! Improving your English vocabulary and help you speak like a native by using synonyms. Below are some synonyms for delicious with examples and ESL infographic.
Useful Synonyms for Delicious
Learn a useful list of synonyms words for the word “delicious” in English.
Examples of Delicious Synonyms
- A simple salad and fresh bread can make a delightful meal.
- The steaks were especially savory today.
- “This food is divine,” they murmur.
- It is always important to choose enjoyable, nutritious foods.
- Each of us receives a slice of heavenly chocolate cake.
- A bottle of wine would make a pleasant addition to the meal.
- A tray of exquisite desserts was proffered at the end of the meal.
- The roast beef is very appetizing.
- Try this tasty dish for supper with a crispy salad.
- This cake is really yummy.
- This is a very good whiskey.
- The ginger gives the dish a wonderful spicy flavor.
- The pineapple was sweet and juicy.
- The meal was barely palatable.
- A certain level of fruit is needed for a wine to be rounded and flavourful.
- He ate every savory morsel of a delectable stew at the dinner.
- We had a scrumptious lunch.
- The waitress came round with a tray of mouth-watering cream cakes.
- I like the luscious taste of ripe peaches.
- An enticing smell came from the kitchen.
- That pie looks tempting.
Synonyms for Delicious in English | Infographic
List of Delicious Synonyms