Another word for “delicious”!!! Improving your English vocabulary and help you speak like a native by using synonyms. Below are some synonyms for delicious with examples and ESL infographic.
Other Words for Delicious
Learn a useful list of synonyms words for the word “delicious” in English.
Examples of Delicious Synonyms
- A simple salad and fresh bread can make a delightful meal.
- The steaks were especially savory today.
- “This food is divine,” they murmur.
- It is always important to choose enjoyable, nutritious foods.
- Each of us receives a slice of heavenly chocolate cake.
- A bottle of wine would make a pleasant addition to the meal.
- A tray of exquisite desserts was proffered at the end of the meal.
- The average hospital serves food that is neither appetizing nor nutritious.
- Try this tasty dish for supper with a crispy salad.
- I ate oyster omelet and meatball soup at the stand. How yummy they were!
- This is a very good whiskey.
- The ginger gives the dish a wonderful spicy flavor.
- Each piece packs a wallop of crunch, and the meat is juicy and aromatic.
- Dietary fiber is provided by a wide selection of easily available and palatable foods.
- A certain level of fruit is needed for a wine to be rounded and flavourful.
- He ate every savory morsel of a delectable stew at the dinner.
- Diaz’s food is as scrumptious to the palate as the bank lobby is beautiful to behold.
- The waitress came round with a tray of mouth-watering cream cakes.
- This crisp shell gives way to hot luscious crab within, not tricked out with too many spices.
- An enticing smell came from the kitchen.
- That pie looks tempting.
Another Word for Delicious | Infographic
List of Delicious Synonyms
Last Updated on January 7, 2021